General Pac-Man thread

King Hehehe

Kingpin of Coinage
Coins
I brought Pac-Man VS to my school's gaming club yesterday. I had to leave after only one game (just left it with them), but it was a really fun game. I hope we continue doing that in future weeks. I wonder if the meta evolved at all after I left.

King Hehehe

Kingpin of Coinage
Coins
It's such a fun game. I've kind of taken on the strategy of most actively trying to collect fruits and avoid getting eaten when I'm a ghost, rather than getting too aggressive against Pac-Man, since that's how you can get some more points and avoid losing them when you're not able to get a bunch of points as Pac-Man. I won't hesitate to hide in the ghost house when Pac-Man gets a power pellet.

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
Coins
asinine thread bump~

So what're your guys thoughts on Pac-Man Championship edition. Its been out for quite some time but i never played it extensively until recently and i find it rather addictive. More so than the original.

Mario123311

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
I think those games are good, Although I feel CEDX is a glorified addon and inferior to it's 2007 counterpart.

...Oh, And I kind of worry about the CE games becoming Pac's "New Super Mario Bros" at this point.

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
Coins
So i'm sure you know that Pac-Land is connected to the Hannah Barbera TV show Pac-Land but the artwork has a unique yet similiar design in Pac-Land. Well the Japanesse version sticks to its own art and the western version uses the cartoon design.
I never knew this since i only saw the japanese version and this kinda surprised me. All in all i prefer the japanese sprite since the western one clashes with Ms. Pac-Man's and Baby Pac-Man's unchanged sprite.