General Pac-Man thread

Mrs._Pac-Man.png

I brought Pac-Man VS to my school's gaming club yesterday. I had to leave after only one game (just left it with them), but it was a really fun game. I hope we continue doing that in future weeks. I wonder if the meta evolved at all after I left.

It's such a fun game. I've kind of taken on the strategy of most actively trying to collect fruits and avoid getting eaten when I'm a ghost, rather than getting too aggressive against Pac-Man, since that's how you can get some more points and avoid losing them when you're not able to get a bunch of points as Pac-Man. I won't hesitate to hide in the ghost house when Pac-Man gets a power pellet.

asinine thread bump~

So what're your guys thoughts on Pac-Man Championship edition. Its been out for quite some time but i never played it extensively until recently and i find it rather addictive. More so than the original.

I think those games are good, Although I feel CEDX is a glorified addon and inferior to it's 2007 counterpart.

...Oh, And I kind of worry about the CE games becoming Pac's "New Super Mario Bros" at this point.

So i'm sure you know that Pac-Land is connected to the Hannah Barbera TV show Pac-Land but the artwork has a unique yet similiar design in Pac-Land. Well the Japanesse version sticks to its own art and the western version uses the cartoon design.

I never knew this since i only saw the japanese version and this kinda surprised me. All in all i prefer the japanese sprite since the western one clashes with Ms. Pac-Man's and Baby Pac-Man's unchanged sprite.

Back