General Pac-Man thread

46658850_p0.png

source

Last edited:
Spiral and Cylindria let Pac-Man in on their friends-with-benefits deal after he accidentally finds out. (because this series is really contrived and likes shitty coincidence-based storytelling) Within a week's time, Sir Cumference gives puckman the talk and says you must wait til after Marriage. Now Pac-Man has to choose sides in an internal debate: letting his friends continue to live a life of sin, or letting them know that they mus put a rang on it beore they put a dong in at
When he finally comes clean, his friends proceed to tell him that it doesn't matter as long as consent is given by all parties, that as a recreational activity it is very relaxing, and in fact this was the reason they started. "GHOST HUNTING AND SCHOOLWORK TOGETHER IS STRESSFUL AS HECK, YO!" Pac-Man realizes that this is a valuable lesson that he has learned, and decides that when it is relevant to a conversation he will share it with any friends who aren't In The Know. Cyli reminds him that Cumference is an old-ass man, however, so he refrains from sharing this philosophy with the grandpa skyentist. This indirectly teaches him about the concept of becoming set in one's ways and how sometimes it's something to look out forhey wait a minute this was supposed to be a joke summary, why the fuck did this end up actually being as casually educational as the real show ...just add in some wooden dialogue and boring animation and this could literally be real except for the sex part.

Last edited:
If there's one thing I dislike about Pac-Man World, it's that only like 12.5% of its entire goddamn soundtrack is available in anything of a higher Hz rate than 8000. I really fucking hate that.

ALRIGHJT NOW
WHICH One of y'all FUCKS said you MAPPY
BECAUSE I NEVER FORGOT THAT I READ THAT, somewhere. I think it was three-dubyuh-bee??
or perhaps it was one of you UK cats

Attachments

• Bappy.mp3
    1.4 MB · Views: 365
  • Big Surfin' Maa.mp3
    605 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Well, looks like Pac-Man merch may not be on Namco's radar any time soon:

He's not even listed as a series in their survey.
Well, to be fair, Pac-Man is a franchise, not really a series. The last real "series" he had was the tie-in(s) for the Ghostly Adventures show, and PMGA2 was released in like 2014/15, so it's not exactly current. And it's been even longer since he had a series that people cared about (PMW), whose last entry was 2005.

Back