Generic Enemies you like

@Metal Yeah Prime had awesome enemies. Also I liked the things that werent really enemies in that game, too. I really liked those bugs that all gathered into one spot and blew up when you touched them, for some reason : p The game really feels like your in some sort of ecosystem in another world, its way neat.

@Magma why did you throw them into a crowd?

My favorite.

pierobot.png

Thats some really awesome boss battle music.

for real noise warning in the begining though

Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage had some really cool monster designs, I loved the baddies in that game.

I always really liked the Chaos Minions-

gfs_50157_2_5.jpg

395720-ay_26.jpg

762499.jpg

gfs_50157_2_8.jpg

aidyn_chronicles_screen_shot_6_by_colethecoywolf.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The fact that they dont look like humanoids, or anything in particular, but instead scary random collections of all kinds of different creatures, was cool I think : p It makes sense, since they are beings from the chaos realm.

I also really liked the Goblins in that game, alot in fact. They actually are why I love goblins : p They are my all time favorite goblins, haha, Sadly, its really really hard to find a picture of them, despite being the most common enemy in the game (they are like the arch nemesis of humans in the game, often warring with them).

Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage had some really cool monster designs, I loved the baddies in that game.

I always really liked the Chaos Minions-

gfs_50157_2_5.jpg

395720-ay_26.jpg

762499.jpg

gfs_50157_2_8.jpg

aidyn_chronicles_screen_shot_6_by_colethecoywolf.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The fact that they dont look like humanoids, or anything in particular, but instead scary random collections of all kinds of different creatures, was cool I think : p It makes sense, since they are beings from the chaos realm.

I also really liked the Goblins in that game, alot in fact. They actually are why I love goblins : p They are my all time favorite goblins, haha, Sadly, its really really hard to find a picture of them, despite being the most common enemy in the game (they are like the arch nemesis of humans in the game, often warring with them).
I'm quite impressed with how into this game you've gotten.

Oh, Ive been playing Aidyn Chronicles since I was like 12 : p Its my favorite N64 game : p
I couldnt beat it back then, though, and I didnt end up beating it until I was 17, haha : p

I havent played it for a long while, though. So I often forget about it. But its been a favorite of mine for over ten years now : p

Oh, Ive been playing Aidyn Chronicles since I was like 12 : p Its my favorite N64 game : p
I couldnt beat it back then, though, and I didnt end up beating it until I was 17, haha : p

I havent played it for a long while, though. So I often forget about it. But its been a favorite of mine for over ten years now : p
How much you were able to get into it, in that case.

How much you were able to get into it, in that case.

You mean as like how much did I like it? A bunch : p Ive played it several times through and have went out of my way to explore to find new items I handt found in the past : p I almost always follow the school of Necromancy cuz it has my favorite spells in the game but I have even tried out the others exclusively, even Star magic which is really hard to find and use unless you use Sholeh in the game : p

At one time it was my all time favorite game, until I was able to get other consoles other than the N64 : p

Reactions: 607
Back