Getting more people interested in the Wario series?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Anyone got any ideas on how to do that?

Because it seems new registrations have been a tad slow recently, and I'm worried that we've kind of already managed to sign up every die hard Wario fan you can think of.

So anyone have any ideas on how to encourage more people to try out this series? Maybe a way to sell them on the Wario Land games first?

I'm currently trying to get my brother to play Wario Land 3,though I don't one person (and he isn't a very social person) is going to cut it. =\

This'll be some time before Smash 5 becomes a thing but when it does when could make a petition for more wario series representation. Smash has always been a great way to advertise and i'm sure all active members of the forum will gladly sign.

More Japanese players?! Awesome, since Nintendo of Japan has the say so in things - Ashley will bring in more Warioware players, within 2 - 4 years new Warioware game!

Well I wouldn't know how to get people to buy a game, all I can say is "Welp...it's a game! you should play it, it has puzzles and fun shoulder bashing for the whole family!"

And pirates.

Pirate.jpg

Reactions: Rei
Back