Guilty Pleasures

Just a Wario Fan

The ίςε cream aficionado
Do you have any guilty pleasures, i.e. something that is a bit of a taboo or something that you rather want to keep secrect, yet still enjoy very much?

For me my ¨guilty pleasures¨ are watching old western movies, especially those with Clint Eastwood, and listening to cheesy 90's dance songs, because of my reputation as a rock and old-school trance lover among my friends.

Note that guilty pleasures are different from ¨someting weirds that's pleasing to your senses¨, though there may be some overlap.

Every Sonic Cartoon
Every Mario Cartoon
Captain N
Every Videogame Cartoon
Sonic Underground
AOSTH
Super Mario Brothers Super Show
etc etc

Last edited:
idk, fat albert maybe
well, fat albert songs, anyway (the show's off the chain, homes). they're all gay as hell but some of them have got a good sound to them.
any music from the eighties that my mom likes cause it's usually good but i'm a hipster
anything that my fucker hick family from kentucky will make fun of me for. which is probably a lot of things.
"undertale fanfiction" definitely belongs on here because i'm feeling hesitant to type it out.
.....not believing in religion all that hard satisfation.png

Wait, your agnosticism is your guilty pleasure? :oldwahhead:
Yes, because as I speak it is only a matter of time before my parents return and make me go watch church. From my perspective it's a waste of time, but letting them know that I'd "lost my way" or some shit would suck dick, so.
As someone who's super prideful, being told that I owe everything that I've ever accomplished to some God who lets African children starve and the Holocaust happen mostly unfettered, and that he can take it all away if I think for a second that I can take credit for that, doesn't really appeal. That's fucking stupid, why should some bonehead omnipotence get all the glory when he already had Handel and his ilk, and goddamn BACH fuckin' sucking his dick.

Last edited:
Back