The Garlic Devourer™
Coins
Coins
Fancy Lamp
Magic Lamp
User Name Style Change
Username Change
CD
Another guilty pleasure of mine is baking and cooking. I'm not exactly what you'd call a ¨gastronomer¨, but I still like to do it nonetheless.

As I said, my skills aren't that great (if I can make pancakes or french toast on my own without burning anything, then that's quite the accomplishment for me), but what I make is always very nice and tasty according to my family and others. I also bake my own cake for my birthday parties, and everyone loves it, judging by the compliments I get, and the fact the the cake is always gone in no time.

Not something you would expect from a 21 year old male engineering student, I know.

xandermartin98

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
Coins
Hilariously bad fanfiction, of all varieties; for example:

Insanely over-the-top "toxic masculinity" bullshit like Thirty H's (Harry Potter) and Thirty More H's (also Harry Potter)

Utterly demented fetish fics like Journey To The Central Nervous System Of Muriel (Courage TCD) and Motherly Fuckery (Undertale)

Nonsensical grammar catastrophes like Full-Life Consequences (Half-Life) and Legolas by Laura (LOTR)

Ridiculous teen-drama cliche-fests like My Immortal (Harry Potter) and Metroid High School (Metroid)

GOD-awful crossover shipping stories like Jesus and Hitler: A Romance (Holocaust/Bible) and The Buzz On How Maggie Got Fondled By Flecko (Rocko/Maggie), not to mention the Endgame-esque sequel that TBOHMGFBF later got in the form of TBOH Maggie Got Inside Her Psychiatrist's Head

Official products that play out like hilariously bad fanfictions for their own franchises, such as UmJammer Lammy and Zelda CD-i:

Last edited:

CaptainDrewBoy

9-Volt's ugly cousin
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Styled Thread Title
9-Volt Plush!
I'm embarrassingly really into Neopets.
Not the actual looking after the pet, more the economy.
Because that economy rocks!
It's alive, it fluctuates, the value of everything changes on a supply-and-demand basis and there's a literal stock market!

And the flash games aren't all that bad tbh.