[Poll] Handheld or console?

Do you prefer handheld gaming or console gaming?

• Total voters

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
Soooo what do you like playing better? Games on a handheld system, or on a console?

Ive always been much more into console games. Ive had a few handhelds here and there, but have never been able to get into them as much : p Dunno why, may just be because I grew up with them. Though I dont enjoy having to hold a device up to my face when playing a game : p

What about you?

Console, no contest. Consoles can handle more, play games in HD (nowadays.) and have better controllers. Handhelds are alright, don't get me wrong but consoles will always win. (Handhelds are the reason The ice climbers are not playable in Smash 4.)

Definitely handhelds. Lately, I've been playing console more, but that's probably because I can play console games for four generations (N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U) and handheld for only three (Gameboy, GBC, GBA). I still prefer handheld, though. It costs less energy, it's more mobile, obviously... you will bother less people with the sound and screen because you don't need a television... and probably more.

Handhelds always have my favorite games, and you can lay in bed and play them. The only time they're uncomfortable really is after long sessions of Mario Kart cuz you have to use the shoulder button a ton, and constantly hold down A.

Handhelds always have my favorite games, and you can lay in bed and play them. The only time they're uncomfortable really is after long sessions of Mario Kart cuz you have to use the shoulder button a ton, and constantly hold down A.
Yeah, after an hour of time trials my thumb really starts to hurt d:p

Handhelds, for sure. Play your games on the go! They've been part of my childhood since the original GameBoy!
Every time we see improvement on handheld consoles, whether it's technology (with the gyroscope, internet, "streetpass", local wireless, 3D) or in graphics and sound.
I personally don't care much about HD and realistic looks, I just want my games to be fun to play, and I find the most entertaining and fun games on handhelds.
Also, speaking of technology, handhelds can evolve on their own, home consoles are dependent on the TVs there are on the market, and get old faster than the portables.
Right, home consoles can update themselves with new firmware and stuff, but handhelds are getting there too!

I HEART Portable Gaming!

Handhelds, for sure. Play your games on the go! They've been part of my childhood since the original GameBoy!
Every time we see improvement on handheld consoles, whether it's technology (with the gyroscope, internet, "streetpass", local wireless, 3D) or in graphics and sound.
I personally don't care much about HD and realistic looks, I just want my games to be fun to play, and I find the most entertaining and fun games on handhelds.
Also, speaking of technology, handhelds can evolve on their own, home consoles are dependent on the TVs there are on the market, and get old faster than the portables.
Right, home consoles can update themselves with new firmware and stuff, but handhelds are getting there too!

I HEART Portable Gaming!

Oh, I dont care about graphics : p Like, one of my favorite games is Body Harvest for N64, look that game up : p I can play it for days : p

I dont like consoles cuz graphics or anything, think its just what Im used to, so it feels more comfortable for me.

Back