Hey, I"m new here.

Krummy Koopa

Not so great anymore.. Sigh.
Hey, I"m new here. I'm a bit shy. I'm really coming out of my (koopa) shell to post here. You can call me Krummy Koopa, Koops, KK, Krummy, or Krumbo. Glad to see fellow Wario Fans here. Anyways, here's a little bit about me.

I'm Krummy Koopa. I'm a bit shy. I'm a huge Wario Fan. The first Wario game I played was Master of Disguise. Does anyone know about that game? I think it's bad, but it's still fun. Anyways, enough rambling. I play Wario EXCLUSIVELY in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. I'm actually probably the best Wario main. I also play Wario EXCLUSIVELY in Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Double Dash!!, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart Arcade GP, and Mario Kart 8. Not Super Circuit though. I HATE that game. Where's Wario Kart? Why hasn't Nintendo made Wario Kart? I'm not quite sure. Maybe us at WarioForums.com could make a Wario Kart fangame and pitch it to Nintendo? I think that's a good idea. Shoot for the stars, that's what I've always said.

Anyways, nice to meet you all. I hope to be a friend to all of you fellow Wario Fans. Maybe one day we can all be Wario Friends. :)

Hey Krumbo (mind if I call you that?) Great to meet you! I like some of your ideas (Wario Kart would be AWESOME. Nuff said.) but I have to disagree with others, namely that you're the best Wario main in SSB3/4/5. I like to fancy myself as an above-average Wario main, but none of us little guys can ever really compare to the pros at APEX, DiMOND GAMERS, and XANADU MAGIC THE GATHERING STORE. Try to be a little more respectful, ok?

Back