HOT: 'Wario Kart Crash' Memes on the Rise

stupidface

Give 'em the smug schtug'l
What once began as a one-off audio clip posted to blogging website TUMBLR...

...Has recently spiraled into an up-and-coming internet meme. Beginning on December 25th, several shocking videos depicting the world famous SUPER MARIO brother WARIO perishing in a horrific car accident have been flooding YOUTUBE, a popular video-hosting website for millenials. The intention of the videos are unclear. Parents, see for yourself:

Local "WARIO enthusiast" Stupidface comments that 2019 will "mark the resurgence of WARIO memes, motherfucker." Authorities suspect it may be a shock advertising marketing ploy intended to promote Nintendo's hottest product, the SWITCH gaming tablet.

Nintendo declined to comment when asked about the influx of videos.

I first encountered the famous Wario Kart Crash footage on Liveleak while I was searching for Isis beheading videos and various other snuff. Far from the usual boring shotgun-suicide and bear-mauling vids, this Wario footage changed my life forever. I still have to down copious amounts of sleeping pills and booze just to fall asleep at night. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF DEAR JESUS do NOT watch this footage!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

CRESCENT MOON VILLAGER,

Thank you for the warning CRESCENT MOON VILLAGER....very sad..., I will tell the KIDS not to play MARIO anymore......,!!!!

stupidface

im-gay-and-i-piss-and-shit-all-over-the-34885309.png

I've seen this meme yesterday and I thought it was the funniest thing. Highlight of my day!^_^
(I know that probably sounds bad, but this kind of stuff gets me, really.)

Back