How would you rate each WarioWare game?

Broski3215

Legendary Thief
With the release of Gold, I’ve been reminiscing on my past with the series and what I truly think about each game. It’s gotten me thinking about how would I personally rate them...

So, I decided to put this together:

WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames!: 8/10 (Great start, but a bit lacking compared to later entries.)

WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!: 7/10 (Outside of the enjoyable multiplayer, it’s just a port of the first one.)

WarioWare: Twisted!: 9/10 (The gyro controls work like a charm and the bonus content is amazing.)

WarioWare: Touched!: 8/10 (Pretty simple compared to what we saw on the GBA, but the touch controls make for tons of fun.)

WarioWare: Smooth Moves: 9/10 (Offers the best microgames to date and keeps you coming back with a variety of extras.)

Never played Snapped and I don’t plan to.

WarioWare: D.I.Y.: 7/10 (The default microgames are the weakest in the series, but the aspect of creation was done very well.)

Game & Wario: 7/10 (The gameplay took a complete flip, but there’s still some fun to be had with a few of the minigames.)

WarioWare Gold: 8/10 (It’s the best of WarioWare, even if it does all feel a little too familiar. Still a great return to form though.)

I pretty much enjoy all of them, even Game & Wario. I’d love to hear ratings from you guys though, it would be cool to see how your scores may differ from mine. Go ahead and list them below if you’d like.

Last edited:
I'm not the one that i review games to know what's good or bad so....

Inc: 9/10 (Nice start of the series.)

Mega Party Game$: 8/10 (Good to play with friends.)

Twisted: 9/10 (I like the controls and the souvenirs,needs at least something of multiplayer.)

Touched: 8/10 (Touch and Mic games are okay..)

NEVER PLAYED SMOOTH MOVES

Snapped: 3/5 (It's a short game,i have some trouble with the camera configuration before starting one stage,4 stages only. The good thing it's the results screen)

D.I.Y: 9/10 (Creating your own stuff it's what i like about the game.)

Game & Wario: 4/5 (The minigames are fine but lemme tell ya something......G A M E R.)

Gold: 9/10 (Voice acting..the challenges... it's nice to have different ways to play.)

I'm not the one that i review games to know what's good or bad so....

Inc: 9/10 (Nice start of the series.)

Mega Party Game$: 8/10 (Good to play with friends.)

Twisted: 9/10 (I like the controls and the souvenirs,needs at least something of multiplayer.)

Touched: 8/10 (Touch and Mic games are okay..)

NEVER PLAYED SMOOTH MOVES

Snapped: 3/5 (It's a short game,i have some trouble with the camera configuration before starting one stage,4 stages only. The good thing it's the results screen)

D.I.Y: 9/10 (Creating your own stuff it's what i like about the game.)

Game & Wario: 4/5 (The minigames are fine but lemme tell ya something......G A M E R.)

Gold: 9/10 (Voice acting..the challenges... it's nice to have different ways to play.)
Interesting to hear your thoughts on each game. I agree with you for the most part. Thanks for sharing!

Back