Idea for Wario Weekly

warelander

Some random guy online
Once Wario Weekly goes online again, could we have a Wario references section?
I had the Idea after making the references thread.
We could collect all the references that we can find and use the section as a compact database for all the smaller and bigger references to the Wario series, especially since sites like Mariowiki are missing quite a few of them...
So, what do you think?

Is it going to be video based or sound based? Or is it going to be an text/image article?
I'm asking that because if it need voice acting at some point, we should do a Wario Voice Casting! :cool:
"I'm in!"

Can I participate for a Wario Voice? Also, I can contribute with some Wario Remixes too! Really interesting project! Is there a link to it somewhere?

I thought it might be nice to have beginners and advanced tips and tricks for the games, such as:
Wario Land Beginner: press 16x select trick to get lives and change form or give more time or money
Wario Land 4 Advanced: Where to find the CD in some level

Beginner tips would help making the game a bit easier, while advanced would help on harder challenges of the game as well as some secrets.
Something like that...

There could also be a Comic section, where weakly/monthly, a dedicated artist among us would make a little sketch, much like Garfield was in the journals back in the days. We would vote for the best artist to be featured on the page. We could also give ideas for those same sketches, like jokes and stuff, based on the Wario universe or other games/real life events, featuring Wario and his friends.

Another idea, is to choose a thread in the forums and arrange them as a well formated discussion to be posted weekly.

Wow, BlueJackG, thank you. I actually never knew about the debug thing in Wario Land!

See? we need to think about the new fans that will simply go look for a good Wario reference to help them go through the game! ;)

PS: I got the irony...

Last edited:
Back