If Nintendo would make a new Wario title

I did give Wario Land 4 a try, but I have no idea where I'm going, like, there's more than 1 path to take, which is confusing - which path will give me the most stuff? unlike Mario's levels where they are always in order (mostly.)

Wario Land is confusing, in term of the map and levels. It's too hard for me honestly.
I'd like to see you try a Mega Man game. You pick passages in any order until you've progressed through all of the levels in each passage. Then there's one final passage.

Last edited:
It's just about exploration and branching paths. I enjoy Mario and other linear platformers but they can be boring sometimes TBH. I don't really see how WL is "hard" though. Maybe if that style isn't your thing, try SML3 (or Virtual Boy WL if you can). It's a nice mix of linear, Mario platforming and the slower paced Wario gameplay.

...I thought WL4 was kinda hard : p

I started in the Sapphire passage though, have heard thats not the best place for beginners : p Took me forever to beat Cat Bat.

And I think it would be cool to bring Birdo back into the Wario world.

images

I think they make a cute couple : p

Obviously she wouldnt be so good in a Warioware title, but if they ever made a new kinda Wario game, like an RPG kinda game, Id like to see Birdo make an appearance.

We could say the same thing for Samus being in Kirby's Dreamland 3. Why are metroids doing in a Kirby game? What's their purpose? In the end it doesn't really matter if the game is enjoyable and hey it's neat to see Nintendo use their other characters.

Birdo does serve a purpose ingame as stated here " Birdo (who provides encouragement for Toad), who Wario replaces when Toad's time bar runs out. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wario's_Woods

If there ever is a treasure tracker 2 they should get the guy who voiced Toad in MK64 again. That voice is the beds!!!

I think the next one should have a past villain return. Been long enough, I think it should.

If it does well enough to warrant a sequel, then maybe I'd introduce a new villain, but I think a revival should at least start with the return of an old villain.

It'd be cool to have a past villain aside from Syrup I can really only think of the Black Jewel, Rudy, or the Shake King to come back and wouldn't mind having either 3 back or Syrup returning as a villain as she once was in WL1 and 2.

Aside from that if it isn't possible maybe a new Wario title can include a new villain again much like the new villains of the country returns series.

Just aside whether it be a land or ware or even something like world again, who or what kind of characters would you like to see return? Hey you can even say who you don't want to see again. It'd be neat if they got Rudy back seeing as he's been an antagonist in not just wl3 but as well as in dr mario 64 as wario's main rival.

I'd like to see a Wario game that ties all the Wario series together. A game that features not only Capt. Syrup and other Land characters, but also Mona and the WarioWare crew, and Waluigi too.

Last edited:
Back