If they make a warioware game for the switch.....

Definitely a new game. No offence to anyone who likes them, but the number of remasters on the Switch is getting kinda old now, and it needs a few more new games instead.

Plus I've already played WarioWare Gold, so I really want to try out something new.

Having the first two WW games in a decade be portmakes of each other (and portmakes of a game that was already recycled content to begin with) would be really lame.

Though I think WW Quick Switch to be a mostly new games, I do expect it to maybe directly reuse some of WW Gold's microgames (those that wouldn't need to be rebalanced for a single screen or capacitive touch screen) to pad out the microgame count.

Yeah, I'd rather not see the WarioWare series become a series of remakes. We've already got enough of that with the Mario & Luigi series, no need to put Wario in the same situation.

New game because there are already remasters of old game series like the mario and luigi games + yoshi (new island is part remaster of the original yoshi's island even though it takes place after the original technically)

a post from a fan of a robot :mike:

As much as I liked Gold, I would much rather see a brand new Warioware game with all new Mircogames and modes that takes full advantage of the Switch's capabilities with all new stories as opposed to a port.

Last edited:
I'll have a new game, the only Ware game that I want remastered is Mega Party Games, they would have the newer characters in it too, I never got to play the original (Also, maybe a D.I.Y Sequel)

Due to Nintendo's console gimmicks ports in general don't really work for WarioWare. The the Switch happens to be able to do Inc. for it's simplicity, Twisted since Gyroscopic controls have come a long way and Smooth Moves because the joy cons are two jacked up Wii motion plus controllers.
But would you really want a remake in a game series that makes use of a consoles new features?

There are dozens of us! Dozens!

But even if 771 Wario Fans bought it, that still won't nearly be enough. And I have my doubts on how many fans there are outside this Forum that are dedicated enough / care sufficiently about Wario Land to buy a new WL game should it be released.

Nintendo doesn't need to make a game for Wario Land fans. They need to make a Wario Land game that appeals to fans AND will have general appeal. I mean, how did Wario become popular to begin with? I'd say have a good marketing campaign and do something to with Wario that will really stand out from other platformers.

Yeah.

It's also worth keeping in mind that the fanbase here is only a tiny percentage of the people who would buy a Wario Land game. I mean, Wario Land 4 sold what, about 2 million copies on GBA (and many more in later rereleases)? Yeah I think it did. But we don't exactly have two million members here.

So any interest in a Wario Land game (or any other game for that matter) here likely means a few million other people might also be interested in it.

Oh I know that, I just thought Pizza Time acting like people demanding a Wario Land game was a common occurrence on the internet or anywhere was funny.

Back