If you could be any fictional character....

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
This question usually goes about 50/50 with people who find it interesting for me, so this thread may totally bomb : p But I figure I could try it here anyway, as I think it a fun thing to talk about : p

But yeah, its exactly as the thread title says, if you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
(You can have more than one)

A picture and a reason why always make the thread more fun for everyone :3

Ive said on here before that Id wanna be Aika from Skies of Arcadia :3

soal2952298859.jpg

320px-Battle_Aika.jpg

Soa is one of my favorite games ever, both because of its world in general, the over world in the game is colorful and lively, and diverse too. Every region you go to is its own nation with its own culture and land scape, and I always really liked that a ton in video games. The characters in the game are great, and the entire feel of the game is cheerful and playful and happy-go-lucky and all that fun stuff : p And Aika is all around way cool, shes tough, and smart, and humorous. Shes strong, and doesnt break down when something goes wrong. Shes all around really cool :3 She is best friends with the main character of the game, Vyse, they share a deep bond from growing up together that feels really special.

I have others, but Ill save them for other people to post : p

I think I would want to be Meta Knight. The name itself is pretty bad ass, but his character design looks sweet as well. He has blueish and short round body. He wears a mask, gloves, and shoulder pads and has an awesome cape that turns into wings which allows him to fly. He wields a magically sword and is shown to be able to use it. Not only does he own a cool sword, but he has his own ship and army as well. He's also portrayed as mysterious and serious, but has good intentions most of the time. Overall I think he's just a cool guy.

I'd have to go with Bowser. Aside from how awesome it'd be to be a giant badass turtle dragon wizard, he's actually got a pretty nice life. He's got eight loving children, a kingdom of adoring subjects, and is apparently still in good standing with Peach and Mario. I mean, he's invited to sporting events, and when he's thwarted things just go back to the status quo so that they can do it again next week, so it's apparently not something that the Mushroom Kingdom takes too hard. Plus, his self-esteem is through the roof, so he certainly doesn't let his losses get him too down. That's the best kind of existence to have: One where you have everything you could want, and where you're happy and content despite any failures you have.

Crescent Moon Villager and I played Mario Party for wii together, and I remember Bowser decided he was gonna mess up their vacation because they didnt invite him.

You would never be invited to any of their parties D:

If I were gonna be someone from the Mario Universe, Id definitely be Vivian from TTYD. I really loved TTYD, Its one of my favorite games ever. And I loved Vivian a ton when I played the game, I thought she was way cute, and was an all around awesome character. Plus being a shadow would be alot of fun, too. Being able to hide in the darkness could be alot of fun, haha. (Plus I always really really liked it when she grabbed Mrio and pulled him down into the shadows <3)
Plus Id have alot of good friends with the TTYD cast, so Id never be alone either, and would have alot of people to rely on.

No, don't you see? That's the idea behind their parties! They never invite him because he shows up anyway and makes their games more interesting as an impartial third party! He's like a DM in a game of D&D!

Vivian's a great character. She was really mistreated by her sisters (who seem far less accepting of her gender identity in non-American regions), but she manages to find some really great friends and make up for the things she did under the influence of her sisters. Plus, she's adorable. Bonus points for that.

Pretty obvious choice for me. I'd like to be Ashley. The older one obviously.
tumblr_mvjqlhNXYq1rbawsgo1_1383244901_cover.jpg

You might be thinking to yourself, a guy becoming Ashley?! this is madness! Well whatever you care about I'd still like to be her for many many reasons, but using magic is one.
Having a servant that'll listen to you is also a good one, I wonder if having that hair would be heavy, actually would putting the hair that way be hard!? wait wait, the hair could be done this way with magic! so much easier. So yes, my choice is to be Ashley.

I forgot about this thread : p

In a way, Id kinda like to be Helga Pataki

hqdefault.jpg

I mean, I kinda relate to her. I have had crushes before, and when I feel that way for someone it can become a pretty intense feeling for me, so I can relate to that part of her. I definitely consider myself to be sensitive and junk. My parents werent neglectful like hers, but my dad did ditch us when we were young, and my mom wasnt always around because she had to work to support us. Thats not really the same thing as my mom did care about me and all, though. Shes creative and really good with words, which is something I lack (the being good with words thing) that I wish I had : p Shes not all worried about looking "girly" or whatever, like shes a fan of pro wrestling (there are a few episodes where shes trying to get to some wrestling event, shes sometime shown watching it on tv and even once says in an episode that she has to sort her "wrestlemania cards")

Also, I think she has the coolest attitude, and also, I really love her voice : p Like if you actually watch the show often, when her character is at a really casual kinda state, she lets her voice drop a bit, I always liked how she talked, both her attitude and the sound of her voice : p I like how she responds to people and situations, like in the April Fool episode where she pretends to be blind to get back at Arnold, I really like how much she drags it out to make him feel bad : p Shes also like twice the height of Arnold, for some reason I seem to like that : p I really like her character alot, a few things about her I feel like I relate to, and others that I just really like about her : p

Pretty much the only thing he lacks is widespread outside approval (which seems to be mixed), and he just doesn't care about others enough for that to bother him. Honestly, not a bad existence.

I forgot to ask, when becoming your favorite character will you be in their world or the real world? Because Ashley's design doesn't exactly fit with our world.

Along with a lot of other characters I have in mind.

Or a significantly larger-than-usual King Kong.

Kong lucked out big time. Godzilla was kicking his ass before the lightning storm rolled in (Kong got struck by lightning 3-4 times). Besides, that particular Godzilla became a much better fighter over time and, he spontaneously gained some new abilities. Mid - late Showa Godzilla (and every subsequent Godzilla) would trounce Toho Kong if they ever fought again (Kong's immense popularity played into the decision to make him win. Godzilla was fairly new at the time).

Unless there's an Oxygen Destroyer around

I guess I can't argue with that, but Serizawa destroyed his oxygen destroyer blueprints. I think I'll be fine . ;)

Last edited:
I forgot to ask, when becoming your favorite character will you be in their world or the real world? Because Ashley's design doesn't exactly fit with our world.

Along with a lot of other characters I have in mind.

I was thinking in their world, though its not like thats an absolute rule or anything : p This is more of playful just for fun thread, not anything meant to be taken seriously : p

Back