If you could be any fictional character....

Mid - late Showa Godzilla (and every subsequent Godzilla) would trounce Toho Kong if they ever fought again
Well, you got me there. I mean, I guess Heisei Godzilla has a couple losses (If I recall, Biollante kinda knocked him unconscious before retreating, and Mothra and Battra did team up to take him down, albeit at the cost of Battra's life). Other than that, he doesn't really have many notable losses.

(If I recall, Biollante kinda knocked him unconscious before retreating, and Mothra and Battra did team up to take him down, albeit at the cost of Battra's life)

I'm pretty sure that it was the Anti-Nuclear Energy Bacteria that knocked him out. It felt like they fought to a stand still (don't forget that Biollante disintegrated right before Godzilla woke up). But yeah, I definitely wouldn't call it a win for Godzilla.

Well, you got me there. I mean, I guess Heisei Godzilla has a couple losses .

Oh I don't doubt that Godzilla has lost in the past, but he always recovers from his losses. I guess I should amend my original point: Godzilla can stopped temporarily, but never permanently.

Last edited:
Future Godzilla thread? Anyway I personally wouldn't want to really be any character. I think it'd be cooler to get to know a character instead.

Anyway I personally wouldn't want to really be any character. I think it'd be cooler to get to know a character instead.

Not me : p I very much fantasize about being someone else : p

But that could make a cool thread topic. You should totally make that thread, Big Magma.

Future Godzilla thread? Anyway I personally wouldn't want to really be any character. I think it'd be cooler to get to know a character instead.
I like how you think. After all, the majority of my favorite video game characters are people I wouldn't especially want to be (and if we venture into all of fiction, you're only really likely to get Dr. Doom, Lex Luthor, and maybe a few characters from The Princess Bride on that list). For example, one of my favorite characters is Maya Fey from the Ace Attorney games. And if you've ever played those games, you probably have a pretty good idea of why I'd rather just know her than be her. That said, I'll still stick by Bowser as a choice of someone I'd like to be, and Lex Luthor would be pretty cool to be as well, since there's so much good I could do the world with that wealth and intellect.

Since nobody said it, I'm gonna say Wario. I wouldn't want to be him forever though. Maybe a few days or a month even. He's got the strength, finds a lot of money and treasures on his adventures and he could easily get women to like him if he just bloody showered and learned to share for once, lol. I'd also love to own a micro-game company.
If I had to be someone forever, maybe Bender from Futurama. Imagine being able to drink beer all the time and not having to sleep. I feel like I kinda relate to him, but maybe like someone said, I'd rather get to know him instead. Oh, and I'd want an antenna.

You'd want to get to know Bender? Even though he's completely self-centered and has ambitions of killing all humans? I mean, alright. To each his own, I guess. And yeah, both characters would be pretty nice to be, I suppose. They're both very capable individuals, and it would probably be pretty easy to live a good life as either one (although I'd rather maintain my personality in their place; it just wouldn't sit right with me to suddenly be completely selfish).
Oh, and I'd want an antenna.
S;D

You'd want to get to know Bender? Even though he's completely self-centered and has ambitions of killing all humans? I mean, alright. To each his own, I guess. And yeah, both characters would be pretty nice to be, I suppose. They're both very capable individuals, and it would probably be pretty easy to live a good life as either one (although I'd rather maintain my personality in their place; it just wouldn't sit right with me to suddenly be completely selfish).

S;D

Maybe, but he's friends with a bunch of humans too so he does have a good side to him. He'd also be fun to drink with, lol. As for Wario, that's why I said I wouldn't be him forever. But it would be interesting to see what life is like in his eyes for a while.

Would e way cool to be Leela : p I really like her a bunch.

I guess it would be cool to meet her, though I have no idea what wed talk about : p

I kinda think Im a little bit like Courtney Wheeler from Bob's Burgers-

tumblr_nw8bjdn5n91udklowo1_400.gif

tumblr_nw8bjdn5n91udklowo2_400.gif

And thats probly appealing to no one : p But I can relate to overly affectionate personality, and the way she becomes infatuated with something like having a crush on someone : p Im certainly not a creepy stalker or anything : p But I feel things strongly too, so I can relate to that part of her.

Shes also just an odd kid in general, which I relate to as well : p Like she has a twich where she like sucks on her pendant. Growing up I had a twitch with blinking my eyes ((I actually still deal with that a bit) which of course made the other kids think Im weird : p So I can relate to that too : p

Im also aware Im turning the "which character would you be" thread to a "which character do you relate to" thread, but I mean its not super active anyway : p Also I could totally see myself as them anyway : p

Im also aware Im turning the "which character would you be" thread to a "which character do you relate to" thread, but I mean its not super active anyway : p
We're a pretty lax community anyway. It's not like you're completely derailing the thread, anyway. I might have to make a post later about who I relate to, myself.

Final answer! I'll be Ashley, I'll have some fun with flying and not brushing my hair at all. Make some spells and relax on the moon. I can make Red do everything and I can be lazy around the mansion.

I actually do like brushing my hair sometimes (only when it's long, right now my hair is short-ish.) So if I were Ashley I'd try some new hair styles for her or- myself. lol

I'd probably be Mario.

I mean he's pretty awesome when you think about, a pudgy plumber with super human strength and impressive acrobatic prowess going on wild adventures and saving princesses on a regular bases. The only drawback is that it may grow a little tiresome after awhile, but there is always kart races, parties, and pizzas in between.

I'd probably be Mario.

I mean he's pretty awesome when you think about, a pudgy plumber with super human strength and impressive acrobatic prowess going on wild adventures and saving princesses on a regular bases. The only drawback is that it may grow a little tiresome after awhile, but there is always kart races, parties, and pizzas in between.

I knew youd say Mario : p

You make a good case, though : p Never actually thought about it that way.

I guess it would be cool to be Peach. I mean I dont really wanna be Peach that much : p But all that stuff in the Mario Universe could be cool yeah : p

Back