If you could be any fictional character....

I'd have thought you'd go for that girl with the purple hair or something. :3

Hahaha, well I do love me some Shantae.

She wouldn't be a bad choice either. She's half-genie, has all sorts of magical abilities, can transform into animals, and lives in a lovely little lighthouse on the water.

And she can dance. Girl's got moves.

Well how you describe her if I had to choose between Wario or Shantae I'd choose her, I'm not one for making mini games and Ashley probably wouldn't like me if at all, or even hate me the least, probably would hate me the most or something.

Well how you describe her if I had to choose between Wario or Shantae I'd choose her, I'm not one for making mini games and Ashley probably wouldn't like me if at all, or even hate me the least, probably would hate me the most or something.

Hard to say how well Shantae and Ashley would get along. They have a lot in common, but Shantae is eternally optimistic and Ashley has a decidedly more...grim..outlook on things.

I'm imagining the two of them stuck in a broken elevator together.

When will the mirror show me who I truly am inside....

KingMetalSlime.png

I was going to say mimi so I could be any character, but than I thought "Wait, will I have to be paper versions of these characters?!" So I guess my choice is still Ashley and Tatsumkai. The reason I never choose a guy is because it would be awkward -- you know... having the other guys you know what area and all that. So to fix that I just choose female characters like Ashley.

If I HAD to choose a male - Kyon

kyon3g.jpg

I was going to say mimi so I could be any character, but than I thought "Wait, will I have to be paper versions of these characters?!" So I guess my choice is still Ashley and Tatsumkai. The reason I never choose a guy is because it would be awkward -- you know... having the other guys you know what area and all that. So to fix that I just choose female characters like Ashley.

If I HAD to choose a male - Kyon

kyon3g.jpg
So you're okay with having a girl's you know what?

Any character? well, i guess my choice would be pretty obvious (if you still don't know, this guy on my avatar, Ocean Prince), i mean, being a cute pink fish prince, living free in the sea but also being perfectly able to be on land but at the cost of being constantly chased by your butler to do your chores sounds like a good deal if you ask me.

Palutena

Not only is she one of the best sexy green haired waifus but she is also a goddess so she's immortal and does what she wants.

Seems like great existence to me.

Back