Is Wario Ware DIY incompatable with NDS emulators?

I just downloaded a rom of Wario Ware DIY for the DS, and I wanted to try the game out. Howeverm neather DeSmuMe or No$GBA can run the rom for whatever reason. When i open the rom, there is nothing but a black screen, and nothing works.
Has anyone ever tryed playing this game on an emulator? Can anyone help me fix this problem?

EDIT:
Nevermind, i found a solution on google

3. Don't do anything blatantly illegal

This really shouldn't need saying, but hey, some people online tend to think that being online means that all real life laws suddenly don't apply to them and hence put the forum owners at risk of their account being terminated.

Don't be one of them. Any posts saying how to commit any sort of crime, talking about plans to commit any sort of crime or talking about the benefits of such will be deleted without warning and the member dealt with harshly.

This includes posting links to ROMs of Wario series games. Why?

Because the Wario series is already struggling for sales in recent years. Letting people just and download the games for free just means Nintendo sees even less reason to continue making the series, and hence kind of dooms the community in the long run.

All in all, no ROM links, no talk of of controlled substances and no discussions about violent crimes please.

If you have a copy of the game I suppose it could be considered legal as you already would have the same content that you had bought. If you don't have anything to record a DS with I could see it being easier on an emulator.

If you have a copy of the game I suppose it could be considered legal as you already would have the same content that you had bought. If you don't have anything to record a DS with I could see it being easier on an emulator.
Well, he said it was to try the game out, so I don't think he already owned it :rolleyes:

Back