Kyon's thoughts and opinions

I'm not sure how I feel about that, but it sounds like a fun idea as long as he doesn't use it every damn day, because it looks like it would get old and boring pretty fast.

i2oxf6.jpg
Oh, no. These are my Ashley cards, I use them to reply sometimes. If I wanna role play I add these ''
f4Kuf4v.png
" right after the chosen Ash-wee picture.

I don't use them often, not as much anymore. I planned on using them everyday, but yeah it would have gotten old fast...that and glowsquid kind of asked me to stop and I overreacted (as normally...)

I'm either seeing art with people switching heads or taking off their heads, not like gore, they are perfectly fine with themselves taking off their head. I've even seen a picture of Ashley taking off her head and being fine with it, but it's probably more of a magic trick than anything else.

Weird kind of art in my opinion, but whateves!

At least its not pictures of your favorite characters getting really fat. Ive seen alot of those lately. I even saw one where I think Aika had Fina in her belly or something the other day : /

Lol, that would be pretty cool. I'll have every Warioware without owning every Warioware. Perfect, I would buy a Warioware collection pretty fast, try all the mini games for myself and stuff. :3

i dont know why people arent exactly crazy for penny. but then again, i dont understand many of the things people get excited for, like a sport about tackling people :/

Oh yeah, haha it seems wrestling is the only thing hes had any luck with : p Was that any different than regular football?

Though maybe it was like I said, staged and dramatized and all that : p Maybe they would have had like the big bad GM come in and take away their championship and theyd have to fight back to the top to get it back or something : p

Back