Marioware (or even Luigiware)

Mario/luigiWare

• Total voters

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
If Nintendo rebranded Warioware as Marioware, do you think it would sell more then when Wario had it? or would it flop? In my opinion it might sell well due to Mario, but I'm not really sure if Mario is enough to sell it. What's your opinion?

It would still stay the same, just with Mario (or Luigi.) replacing Wario. It has all its characters, style and weirdness!

ew, mario is way too rehashed and mainstream. and anyway, i think wario's quirks makes the game slightly more unique in personality. and less boring.
eh , what am i tatting on about, maeryo is an icon.

Yeah, Mario is iconic. He could perhaps sell the Warioware series if his name was slapped on it. Though regarding Luigi I'm not too sure, I would like to think he could sell the series just because he's a favorite character of mine.

WaluigiWare would sell way more.

tumblr_o57xy4CZrp1qd4q8ao1_500.gif

On topic, it would lose part of its charm. Mario isn't as popular as he used to be either. The world seems to be all about Pokemon now.

Still more popular than Wario though, but it might lose it's charm...I think, what does Wario add to it? Just funny cutscenes right? (Sorry, don't play Warioware all that much.) Mario could do the whole funny act too. Just imagine the reaction the Ware cast would have if Mario bought out Warioware.

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe I'm wrong, but I do think it wouldn't sell much and I think some people wouldn't be happy. What if the next Mario and Luigi RPG game had Wario as the protagonist without the Mario Bros? It wouldn't be the same, and I say this as a big Mario and Wario fanatic.
Now maybe if Mario had a cameo appearance perhaps.

What if the next Mario and Luigi RPG game had Wario as the protagonist without the Mario Bros?

Doesn't make much sense to call it a Mario and Luigi title if Wario is the protagonist. Would we even know they were replaced? Because for the most part people would think it's just a new Wario and Ashley Waluigi RPG title.

Doesn't make much sense to call it a Mario and Luigi title if Wario is the protagonist. Would we even know they were replaced? Because for the most part people would think it's just a new Wario and Ashley Waluigi RPG title.
thats kinda the point. warioware would just be another mario title.
also, askley would be like one of those characters that start as a mini boss and then join the party.

I like the sound of that RPG. Wario must save the world, but only because if he saves it he'll get a butt-load of cash for it. Ashley joins because if there is no world there will be no world to rule.

Waluigi joins because he has nothing better to do with his time.

If Marioware happened and Warioware was abandoned, people wouldn't be happy. If it didn't replace Warioware, it could possibly work.

I like the sound of that RPG. Wario must save the world, but only because if he saves it he'll get a butt-load of cash for it. Ashley joins because if there is no world there will be no world to rule.

Waluigi joins because he has nothing better to do with his time.
waluigi never has anything better to do.

Back