Micro Game Ideas for D.I.Y.

Count Cannoli

Gentleman Thief
This Threads sole purpose is to share Ideas for Micro Games for Wario Ware D.I.Y.
Just say the title of the game, what it is about and what the player has to do to win.
You can optionally also describe how to make the game. (What Sound effects to use, what and how many objects are needed, etc.)
This might even motivate people to play the game again!
Feel free to add pictures and videos.
:miniwario:

I start:

●"Repairs"●
In this Micro Game you have to repair Mike or a custom robot.
The Player repairs it by touching the limbs and the Head that are scattered around.

●"Chemistry"●
In this game you assist Penny mixing two specific liquids.
There are 4 liquids: Blue, Red, Green and Yellow.
She either says: "Blue + Red" or "Yellow + Green"
You mix the two Chemicals by simply touching them. But don't touch the wrong colours!

●"Warioulette"●
This game is based on the Mini Game in Wario Land 4.
The Eyes, Mouth and Nose constantly change and you have to touch them at the right moment to recreate Warios Face.
You can use The Background and Warios Nose, Eyes and Mouth from the Micro game that is available as a job in Wario Ware Inc. (The one where you have to draw another Mouth, Eyes and Nose.)

-Harvest!
Involves tapping apples placed in random positions on a tree. Sometimes the microgame will have rotten apples that will cause you to lose when tapped. Rarely, it will have a golden apple. Why? No reason, lol.

-Survive!
Involves a blue character that kinda looks like a pac-man ghost slowly moving to the other side of the screen. Hazards such as a fireball must be touched when it appears to avoid the character getting hit. There is a pit around half-way across the room that must be jumped over by tapping the character. The position of the fireball is random.

^^^I made those two long ago.

Now for a couple I haven't made and would like to when not lazy:
-Smile!
The same blue pac-man looking character will randomly change expressions and must be touched when smiling. To be honest, I haven't made this one since there's already a microgame that's similar.
-Dance!
Arrows will come across the screen from different directions and must be touched to make the character dance.
-???
There would be 2 microgames with this same name. This would make the player unsure what microgame is exactly coming up. One would involve a stickman running across the screen at a random time and must be touched to win. Another would involve a fireball randomly flying across the screen and must NOT be touched to win.

Back