miiverse/ social media chaos

Pajamas720

still that guy.
i decided not to grace this thread title with the word 'cringe'.

find something so ludicrous, so awful, or so funny that someone said as to demand attention? or maybe you just like passively talking about how strange humanity becomes in front of a glowing telescreen. or maybe your trying to infect us all wth a meme.

well, what ever it is, get your screenshots ready and trashpost away!

I remember that whole war with Emma and Dee, those were the fun days, always on #TeamEmma. Ahh, what I'd give to relive those days, but Emma no longer complains and I have been restricted from Miiverse --- forever.

I don't have screenshots of it, it happened so much yet I can't find some posts, a lot of them were taken down from the admins as well.

Team Emma = Emmanuel Goldstein's brotherhood.

logic doesnt matter, only being a smasher. oh, and this:
image.jpg

actually, not even logic, just- ugh! pfft.

I remember Dee got banned from Miiverse for around 2 weeks, this made #TeamDee angry, they thought Emma reported him, even though she wanted nothing to do with this War, lol. So it looks like just about everyone on Dee's team reported Emma's post like mad, but no matter what they only got one most removed -- JUST ONE! HA!

I don't think their was ever a winner of this war, but since Dee got banned first and Emma kept her cool through most of it... Emma wins --- fatality!

Emma really hated Bigley for some reason, though I found him kind of cute, even though I have no idea what the hell he's supposed to be. Emma used to draw herself either fighting Bigley or defeating him.

I have no idea what a Bigley is or where it came from, I just saw billions of people drawing him.

Yes, that I remember. Bigley was like, the smashers mascot or something. They always made him this super huge humming bird, bigger than the sun, bigger than anything that will ever be.

Bigger than ur mum. (no joke, somebody said that. Haha.)

Don't even get me started on Miiverse After dark, like really! it was the worst thing to happen on Wii Fit u Community/Luigi u. Not sure if it was around back in the Smash community though, I think it started because of this guy named Brad.

lol speaking of emma, why doesnt she join the forums? im pretty sure a break from all the people rioting at her doorstep would help mellow her out. if not, oh well, we tried.

and dont even worry about her intoxicating the place. we had plenty of practice with you kyon. jk, but id like to see if she'd be happier here or worse off.

Back