Nintendo posts Ashley halloween comic!

As long as they don't make Ashley the complete overloard and face of Warioware, I don't care what they do. I think they should just leave her in Warioware and maybe cameos. I don't think she should get her own game. There are many other characters that should get games before her. Also, a character from a spinoff game getting their own spinoff game is stupid. If they are going to do this, at least make a Waluigi game first (Even though, as I said before, this would be stupid.)
Can Mario count as a spinoff?
Because it could be a spinoff of a spinoff of yet another spinoff.

As long as they don't make Ashley the complete overloard and face of Warioware, I don't care what they do. I think they should just leave her in Warioware and maybe cameos. I don't think she should get her own game. There are many other characters that should get games before her. Also, a character from a spinoff game getting their own spinoff game is stupid. If they are going to do this, at least make a Waluigi game first (Even though, as I said before, this would be stupid.)
Plus, if the problems with the Wario series (both Ware and Land) are that "it hasn't been selling well enough" and "it doesn't get much advertisement", then how on earth is the solution to make a spin-off that revolves solely around one of its characters?

Last edited:
Picture of all the WW's bages beside Ashley's

WVW69ifsNjwgeopwpD

interesingly enough, the Dr. Crygor, Jimmy, and 5-Volt/9-Volt/18-Volt artworks are brand new.

Now I'm seriously sad that the badge shop app is japan exclusive, because I want every single one of these Ware ones. Badly.
I assume Badge Center falls under gambling to NoA/NoE, since it's possible to spend money and lose all of your chances, or winning a badge but not getting the EXACT one you want.

I think they should sell badge "packs" so we can use them, since we received the update to allow us to save "custom home screens" which was meant to save badge layouts, NoA just didn't bother telling anyone.

since we received the update to allow us to save "custom home screens" which was meant to save badge layouts, NoA just didn't bother telling anyone.
Interesting, with that in mind I could see a seperate Badge Shop happen at some point(even for the west) whenever the Badge Center gets's discontinued, as a means to preserve the badges and still having them available.

I spot Rhythm Heaven badges in the trailer which are from last summer(?) and the trailer says they'll have new badges everyday. We'll probably get more information during thursday's Nintendo Direct.

Back