Nintendo posts Ashley halloween comic!

so the JP version of Badge Arcade has been updated and

xeccpBb.png

editL
WVW69ipbuv4CjRgcFu

translation for anyone interested:

actually, [the title is] "Santa Cosplay Ashley-sama"
also, the second part of the title seems to be along the lines of "surrender [to her] this Christmas"
or just face and surrender to Christmas in general (because of her)

Guys, it's Captain Falcon all over again.

But all BS aside...Eh, that Badge Arcade can do as it pleases for all I care. Also, notice that these always happen alongside Nikki. She's getting around just as much too.

I still don't see this popularity as an issue. Ashley draws people to the Wario series who might otherwise be less interested in it, and that's good for all of us.

Guys, it's Captain Falcon all over again.

so what you're saying what happens next is...

-At the same time as a critically acclaimed but financially disapointing new installment of WarioWare is released, Nintendo bankrolls a new anime series named "WarioWare: Programming Legend". The series stars an uncharismatic OC witch who is mentored by an undercover Ashley.

-The final scene, in which Ashley sacrifice herself buy punching an entire solar system out of existence, becomes memetic, but the anime itself is obscure because it is lame and nobody wants to watch it.

-Inexplicably, Nintendo decides to release two Wario games based on the anime. They flop horribly, killing the series forever.

-Ashley herself remains a fixture of the Smash bros fandom, with her taunt "I'll turn you into a spoon" becoming a disgustingly popular rallying cry for Stupid People You Don't Want To Interract With. WarioWare becomes a figure of myth, only to be mentioned in forum threads about dead game franchises and fake E3 conference lists photographed at an odd angle...

I still don't see this popularity as an issue. Ashley draws people to the Wario series who might otherwise be less interested in it, and that's good for all of us.
The hell? I hardly even brought that up here. I was talking more about Nikki.

Back