No classic Wario in Mario Maker?!?! D:

Tell me about it. A few of the microgames in Smooth Moves are gimmicky as hell. It works fine for most of them, just not when the game wants you to put the wii remote on top of your head and pretend to jump.
Wario Ware and Wario Land's best games are like in reverse order

Wario Land (arguably)
4 > 3 > 2 > 1

Wario Ware
1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > .... the others

Wario Land (arguably)
4 > 3 > 2 > 1

Wario Ware

With the exception of Warioware DIY, that seems pretty accurate.

Edit: Oh and I'd put Wario Land Shake it somewhere in the middle.

Wario Land (arguably)
4 > 3 > 2 > 1

Wario Ware

Wario Land (For me,note that this sis very close.)
2>3>4>Shake it>1

I played too many WarioWare games to list my favorites. Only played touched,twisted,smooth moves,mega microgames,mega party games,D.I.Y (Wii and DS),and a demo of Game and Wario.

Like the ones that you'd find at GameStop or Walmart.

Wario Land (For me,note that this sis very close.)
2>3>4>Shake it>1

I played too many WarioWare games to list my favorites. Only played touched,twisted,smooth moves,mega microgames,mega party games,D.I.Y (Wii and DS),and a demo of Game and Wario.

Like the ones that you'd find at GameStop or Walmart.

I'm just going by what people say, my favorite is Wario Land 2 as well

I'm just going by what people say, my favorite is Wario Land 2 as well

Wario Land 2 is not my favorite actually,it's 3. I put 2 because I think 2 overall is a better game,it's long an has good use of the transformations and makes story without dialog. (STORY WITHOUT DIALOG WTF) I just prefer 3 a tiny bit more because nostalgia. I also don't like 4 because I got it with a dead save battery,so I could never even beat the game,and left a bitter memory for the game. I only played Shake it for one sitting and then never played it again. I've never played 1,besides one level. The first level. I just really don't know why I don't like the game,maybe it just doesn't feel too Wario Land-ish to me? It feel Wario Land-ish,just not enough. I NEED MORE.

Also reminder Mario Party is about Mini games and Winning.
kyon i went on a spiritual journey to learn to tolerate your waifu and you do this to me? I invite you to my home and you disrespect my Party like that. How dare you. How very dare you. Don't you talk to me or my party sons ever again, you rotten avocado.

I only played Shake it for one sitting and then never played it again. I've never played 1,besides one level. The first level. I just really don't know why I don't like the game,maybe it just doesn't feel too Wario Land-ish to me? It feel Wario Land-ish,just not enough. I NEED MORE.
It was probably the motion controls, because god dAMN they kill your momentum so badly. I gotta say if they make a new WL I seriously hope they use a similar art direction tho because its quite moisturizing

also DIY is actually quite adorable, Penny and Wario teach you how to make gaems. ♥

I can't say any order for the WLs because they're all different and gud, go play them all and pick a favourite

what was the thread even about i just wanted to chat sry for off topic

It was probably the motion controls, because god dAMN they kill your momentum so badly. I gotta say if they make a new WL I seriously hope they use a similar art direction tho because its quite moisturizing
Not JUST the motion controls, the whole programming of the game feels stiff. (and not the good kinda stiff)
Something that made the previous games feel so fluid is how you could combine your moves. You could throw forward and upwards while jumping, you could steer yourself left and right a bit while ground pounding, you could ground pound while holding an enemy, you could duck while charging to slide, etc.
Some of these things you can still do in Shake it but others are absent. It's like playing the first Katamari game again after being used to Katamari Forever's controls. You just don't feel entirely in control.
Other moves ARE there but they don't work as well. Like throwing forward while jumping. You can do it but it's a very weak throw. You pretty much have to stand still for a while and awkwardly aim your throw, otherwise it's useless.
And of course, the enemies aren't as bouncy as they used to be. You can't even jump off of their heads more than once for some reason. They feel more like they get it the way, rather than being potentially useful.

I do not have a waifu.
giphy.gif

Back