No Gaming Section?

Boris Carloft's Car Loft

strange chameleon man 3000
You know, I find it really strange there ain't a section just for gaming in general.

I mean, the "General Discussion" thing is close enough, but shouldn't there be a sub forum just for anything gaming that's not related to Wario? Kind of like the "Gaming Gab" sub forum on Starmen.net.

Anyone support this, or should we just stick to the "General Discussion" sub forum?

Yeah, I agree. I mean, it links to the Nintendo forum and all, but I would rather not have a fourth forum I want to be active on right now :p
So yes, I think this would be good to be added.

I have no interest in registering on Nintendo 3ds daily so yeah, sure.

Heh, you couldn't register on 3DS Daily even if you wanted to, it's a news site...

Yeah, I agree. I mean, it links to the Nintendo forum and all, but I would rather not have a fourth forum I want to be active on right now :p
So yes, I think this would be good to be added.

The original plan was for this site to be part of a network, with one about Wario, one about general Nintendo, one about Smash Bros, etc. With them all linking to the others in terms of member accounts and stuff, so as not to overlap too much.

But I guess we can add a gaming forum.

That plus a movie tv subforum

Interesting concept, but where's the evidence it'd get used much? I don't see many TV or movie related topics at the moment, so a forum about it would be empty until accessible and have to start from nothing...

It can be considered though.

Back