Non Wario games you like?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Outside of the Wario series, which other video games do you like and why?

Personally, I'm a fan of the Mario series (mostly platformers, RPGs and Mario Kart), Donkey Kong Country series, Super Smash Bros titles and a couple of others.

-Metal Slug
-Contra
-Armored Core
-Colony Wars
-Ace Combat
-Quake
-Twisted Metal
-Wing Commander
-Final Fight
-Streets of Rage

... and way too many one-offs to list. Generally, I like vehicle-based action games, shmups, run & gun platformers, beat'em up and FPSs.

My favorite games are Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Kirby and the amazing mirror, cause I like the Kirby series REALLY much and I like the amazing mirror cause its a open world platformer.
Super Paper Mario is also one of my favorite games because when i was younger i wanted to play Paper Mario so bad I had to get Super Paper Mario. A really long time I didn't found it but then finally I got it and I played it and played it and played it well it was REALLY FUN. And like Amphituber said
you can't argue with Smash Bros.

I used to really enjoy the 3D action/adventure/platformer but it's been saturated so much that I don't really care for it any more. Nowadays I mainly play games with quirky mechanics and/or a good story. My favourite games/series from across time, though, include:
  • Nintendo:
    • Legend of Zelda
    • Mario
    • Pokemon
    • Super Smash Bros
    • Animal Crossing
  • Ace Attorney
  • Rare / Rareware:
    • Banjo Kazooie
    • Conker’s Bad Fur Day
    • Donkey Kong Country
  • The World Ends With You
  • Zero Escape
  • Portal
  • Minecraft
  • Persona 4

I mostly play Mario games and Harry Potter games outside of Wario. Mario games got me started on Nintendo and then I got introduced to Wario when I got a GameCube. I got into playing the Harry Potter games when I started reading the books.

I really like Glowsquid's list. I used to play Colony Wars and Final Fight and you could say that I was addicted to them. Haha. I also adore Harry Potter games. Actually, I love Harry Potter ( I've read all the books and I've watched all the movies ).
I remember that the first game that I played was a Mario Game which was first created for Nintendo GameBoy. I still own this console and I will probably sell it when I find a reasonable BID.

My favorite nintendo games are Yoshi's Island and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. Yoshi's Island is just an all-time classic and I doubt they will ever make a sequel that beats it. It's adorable, has great music, graphics, very interesting level designs, original characters, the challenge level is very high, Yoshi's Island is the hardest to 100% of all the games I have I think (maybe except Wario Land 4's super hard mode), Yoshi's Island just has everything.
Superstar Saga has both good music and good graphics, but the best is the story. Superstar Saga has such a great plot and every time I play it I laugh out loud again at certain parts.

I play minecraft. Actually, my main xenforo forums is minecraft related.

And I really am a retro guy. I always like to say that I was born after my time, because I love to play the Atari STE.
Does anyone remember awesome games like Lemmings, Dizzy, Lotus III?
I've also played lots of kind of older, but not as old as Atari pc games.
Examples are Revolt, Ignition, Sam and Max, Micro Machines V3, Pinball Fantasies, Fable, Day of the Tentacle.
You remember at least some of those, right? :D
I remember that the first game that I played was a Mario Game which was first created for Nintendo GameBoy. I still own this console and I will probably sell it when I find a reasonable BID.
This immediately interested me. Tell me more! :)
And you can't argue with Smash Bros.
Actually, yes, you can.

(no particular order)
1. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. It's the perfect RPG game. The only thing that would make it better is First Striking much weaker enemies skips the battle sequence entirely, much like Earthbound.
2. Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. It's almost as good as Paper Mario
3. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005). It has a simple, yet interesting story, amazing gameplay, and very little glitches. I think it was the last actually finished NFS game until Hot Pursuit 2010 (which sucks).
4. Super Smash Bros Project M. It has loads of advanced techniques, the super hard advanced techniques have a slightly bigger window to do them, every character is good*, and THEY DID WARIO JUSTICE!
5. Minecraft.

*except Bowser in 3.6

Nintendo stuff, mostly. Mario, Zelda, Splatoon, Fire Emblem, etc. I've been enjoying BoxBoy as of late. Outside of that, I'm a fan of the Metal Gear Solid series. I also like Hitman, Grand Theft Auto, Final Fantasy and the like. Really looking forward to the release of The Last Guardian!

There's a badge for that d;)
I thought that was only in Paper Mario 1. It probably is way too hard to get though.

EDIT: So it is in Paper Mario TTYD, and it's easy to get, but it doesn't provide any star points. So really, it's useless for farming.

By the way I used Danger Mario because I suck at games

Does Mario games count? Well:

• Super Mario World
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Dr. Mario
Non Mario related:

• Punch-Out (Snes and Wii)
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Gmod
  • Metal Slug
  • Snow Bros (Parody? Much?)
  • Toki (Totally not Donkey Kong country)
  • Sunset Riders or Cowboys of Moo Mesa
  • Tumble Pop (That game was made before Luigi's Mansion was created)

Back