Now look at this net that I just found

We are so different...

I mean I like jokes and all, I just hate the way people act about them.

Like, someone online creates a good joke that people appreciate. And someone makes an easy format so that others can make their own jokes too. So people make their own variations of the joke. Then it gains popularity, and even more people make their own variations, or it becomes a popular topic of discussion. Then those people who saw it first, though having nothing to do with the joke to begin with, whine about how everyone else now likes the joke too : p
I mean, you gotta ask, if you really dont want the joke to become popular, why continue to push it forward by making your own videos of it? Anyone who does this doesnt even have the right to whine that others liked it, too : p

Or like, people just keep repeating something some popular person online once said over and over, and someone else who doesnt know the joke asks about it, and the people quoting the joke act all condescending about it, like "you /really/ didnt know about it?", and it creates a sense of elite-ism with these people, which is really annoying : p

I guess I kinda did that with my previous post above though, although in my defense that one was REALLY popular : p And on top of that, the actor is a cancer victim which helped spread the meme even more.

Honestly, this was probably the least annoying meme I've seen in a while. Just a nice catchy song from a TV show rather than some annoying real life trend or clip no one cares about.

Honestly, this was probably the least annoying meme I've seen in a while. Just a nice catchy song from a TV show rather than some annoying real life trend or clip no one cares about.

I consider We Are Number One the best meme to come from 2016, and PPAP the least funny. (It was also one of the shortest lived ones)

Back