Oh joy, Wario still sucks in Smash Bros 4!

Well, maybe we'll be lucky and we'll get two amiibos; WarioWare Wario and Wario Land Wario.

Along with customisable movesets based more thoroughly off both series.
Did you know...

That JoKeR was so stupid to think customisable moves were WII U exclusive

Also if we are lucky I would buy both

I don't want negative you guys but what about that report from the Australia Classification Board for the SSB3DS?

Someone on Reddit asked why there is a "very mild nudity" on the game, they send the document to him which it's written that:

"The video game contains mild themes in the form of crude humor involving one character using flatulence as a form of attacking."

&

"The video game contains very mild nudity involving an overweight character who incidentally shows the upper part of his buttocks due to his pants slightly slipping."

I don't want negative you guys but what about that report from the Australia Classification Board for the SSB3DS?

Someone on Reddit asked why there is a "very mild nudity" on the game, they send the document to him which it's written that:

"The video game contains mild themes in the form of crude humor involving one character using flatulence as a form of attacking."

&

"The video game contains very mild nudity involving an overweight character who incidentally shows the upper part of his buttocks due to his pants slightly slipping."

Very mild nudity. Meanwhile Zero Suit Samus and Shulk get swimmingsuitlike clothing.

I liked your post, not because of the Trophy, but because what you said. Why would they ever do that to him, AGAIN?! I havent seen any game where Wario is depicted like that...
Origin
The move is loosely based on a minigame in WarioWare: Smooth Moves where Wario farts briefly, but it doesn't create an explosion. Wario also farts in the game Mario Strikers Charged as his Special Move. However, this game was announced after Brawl, yet released a year before. It's possible that his move in Mario Strikers Charged comes from this game, or vice versa. The only difference is that the gas in said game is green, and only explodes when it touches fire, such as the lava in the Lava Pit, or Bowser's Fire Storm attack. \

From a Smash wiki. I knew I was right...!

I think we need to be realists here, the SSB team didn't changed Wario's image of the stereotypical obese man (AKA being the buttmonkey)
Like I said earlier, HOW THEY CAN FUCKED UP A CHARACTER LIKE THAT?!

I was in good faith that they will do a balance of WarioLand & WarioWare with trophies/stickers/etc...But no!
I know I'm overeacting for nothing (because nothing is official for the moment) But it's just sad, really, how Wario became a badass treasure hunter into a gross-ass character.

I'd like to know if there's anyone in the Smash Team who actually likes Wario Land.

That's a very good (and very depressing) question.

I suspect if there are, they number as few as the amount of F-Zero fans on the team, and even less than the amount of the Donkey Kong fans (both series also got really screwed over by this series).

Dang, what'd I miss? I'm gone for two days and this thread is filled to the brim with new posts. Now I need to catch up!

So, Wario isn't in the starting roster... This is bad. Why is he unlockable?
What? Wario might start to lose his pants?! What the hell?!

What is this crap? This isn't Wario! Sakurai, this isn't even how he acts in WarioWare. Remove it.

What? This is just disgusting. Simply disgusting.
Edit:

&

That "should of" xD

Last edited:
Yeah, that's the problem. It's the focus.
It's not about his greed anymore or his strength or anything. All they focus on is the grossness.
I think he should be 35% greedy, 35% badass, 20% narcissistic and the rest can be comic relief.

This times a million. The problem with Wario in Smash Bros now is that he's absolutely nothing like Wario in any actual Wario games. Oh sure, he has costumes from two of the series and a few moves from each. But his character and focus is just as a gross farting lunatic with absolutely zero characterisation beyond that.

And that just makes the very low amount of good Wario content in the game all the worse. Because as well as having no stages based on Wario Land, no music from Wario Land and no trophies from either Wario Land or WarioWare, we get stuck with a version of our favourite character who is nothing like the version we're fans of...

Wario perfect moveset plus costumize able attacks:

Neutral Special: Shoulder Charge,
Side Special: Wario Bike, Wario Car (stronger and faster but cant turn),
Down Special: Wario Waft,
Up Special: Puffy Wario,
Final Smash: ????? I got nothing, no WarioMan though.

WarioMan for costume!

Back