On a scale of one to ten, how comfy do you think Wario's shoes are?

How comfy do you think Wario's shoes are?

• Total voters

tahutoa

Has "it." Fragile musician. Odd, means well.
latest

Only just now thought about it, but those look like it'd feel like walking on a cloud, which is good considering how much walking Wario does.

I feel like they were initially pretty solid leather-kinda shoes, but Wario never bothered to buy new ones so they're broken in pretty well. So... sturdy, but comfortable. Not soft, though.

Studlier than a snow tyre, :WarioMan: but still comfy enough for Wario.
I'm going to assume you meant sturdy (because I'm a dick like that, and also because tires can't be studly), but the fact that studly is an actual adjective that essentially means a combination of manly and sexy ( :pumpit: ) makes this the greatest maybe-error you could've made

I'm going to assume you meant sturdy (because I'm a dick like that, and also because tires can't be studly)
Now it's my turn to be a dick and say he actually probably meant studded(don't think think there's a superlative for that though) and snow tyres can indeed be studded.
Nokian-Hakkapeliitta-8-studio-10-2015-II.png

I'm going to assume you meant sturdy (because I'm a dick like that, and also because tires can't be studly), but the fact that studly is an actual adjective that essentially means a combination of manly and sexy ( :pumpit: ) makes this the greatest maybe-error you could've made

He really says studlier though:

4:47

Back