Pitch For A Captain Syrup/WarioLand Game!

hubworld23

Wario Fan Supreme
Hey Guys, I Have A Pitch For A Captian Syrup/Wario Land Game Tell Me What You Guys Think In The Comments!;)

The Story:
One Night While Gettin' Tons Of Loot From His Adventure Wario Decides To Take A Nap To Save Up Some Energy For His Next Adventure... Until Captian Syrup Whole Was Bring Some Groceries Noticed Our Favorite Greedy Antihero Who Was Sleeping Away! As Syrup Then Smirked! As, Before She Walked Away... She Had An An Idea As She Than Thought To Herself! Syrup: (The Poor Sap''s Asleep Maybe No... I Couldn't But, It Would Be Payback For All The Years He Scwerd Me Over! I'll Do It!)*She Thought To Herself As She Then Turns To Wario As She Than Smiles Evilly As She Then Whispers So She Wouldn't Wake Him Up... Rest Well Wario Because you And I Are Gonna Have A Long Night!;)

Gameplay: Similar To Wario Land 2 (Except There Will Be A Health System Implemented But With Wario World Combat Elements Aswell..)
Basically How This Game Is Gonna Work Once You Go To A Stage You Will Notice A Sleeping Wario At The Beginning Of Each And Every Level And Once You Pickup The Big Lug Up That's Where Things Will Get Interesting... You Can Use Him As A Hammer A Platform Etc... He Can Even Help You With The Bosses!

It's Just Basically The Idea Of It If You Wanna Hear More Just tell Me In The Comments Section!:)

Hmm, not sure why this is all in titlle case. Don't need to capitalise every single word in a sentence, nor write the whole thing in bold.

But I guess the idea is interesting enough. Using a sleeping real world version of Wario to solve puzzles inside his own dreams is certainly novel, and opens up some creative gameplay possibilities. Reminds me of Mario & Luigi Dream Team a bit too...

A Wario game in which Wario has lucid dreams which they player has control over sounds interesting, as long as it doesn't end up being like Super Mario Bros. 2, or any other "it was just a dream" plot.

Not to mention it would also expand the relationship more of Wario and Syrup...
I mean we basically know what it is a love-hate thing but at the same time it might give them both character development and growth as we may learn about the more we go on...:)

it is a love-hate thing

Wouldn't call it a love-hate relationship. More of a rivalry, a bit like Kirby and Meta Knight, although this particular rivalry is much more a white-grey one than that of Wario and Capn. Syrup, who are both just really greedy and selfish.
If you are referring to Captain Syrup's flirty behaviour to Wario in Shake It!, that was just to distract him. They are by no means friends.

But of course, any character development between the two would be a good thing if you ask me, even if it's a positive one that would significantly change the course of future games.

Agreed!;) Which I think I think is personally lacking in the Wario Franchise To me and every else Anyway...seriously?:
Sure, There's Wario Ware! But A: The Fans got that Covered, (Not to mention it's Another Reason why the Franchise Is still Alive So there's That.

I’m Surprised Us Fans Haven’t Gotten Anything From Our Favorite Greedy Yellow Anti-hero In Years, Heck, DECADES Even! I’m Baffled Really…?Hmm:

C: but I respect them for trying Since they tried to experiment with World, Wario Land... 2, 3, & 4, Haven't tried Shake it Yet... I'm Pretty interested In gettin' Is it good, bad, or Middle of the Road? Can't wait to Se on What Wario's Next Adventure Will Be!

Back