Popular Games you haven't played!

I've heard IX does a lot of shout outs to the prior FF games and I've wanted to play it for that alone.

Give it a shot. I can guarantee you won't hate it, and may actually really enjoy certain things about it. I did.

Is it a masterpiece that should be archived in the library of Congress? Not really. But it's not a shitshow like, say, FFXIII is.

I feel like Ive pretty much played everything Nintendo has to offer, actually. At least like franchise wise. Cant think of any that Im missing.

If I am not counting the new consoles (which I just cant afford), and am talking past consoles, then there are many games Im missing. I almost have always had Nintendo consoles throughout my life. I have a PS2 and original xbox right now, and I did have a 360 and PS3 not long ago, too. I still missed out on alot the other consoles had to offer though. But if we narrow that down to games I actually want to try, then Id have to think on it for a while : p

I missed alot of JRPGs for PS1 and 2 that I really wanted to play. Rouge Galaxy was one of them. The Dragon Quest games. Dark Cloud. Others that I just cant remember : p

I havent played FF7 to this day : p Have always wanted to, though. Will try it one day. Chrono Cross, too.

Oh, I missed pretty much every Sonic game besides like the first on for Genesis.

Theres still plenty I could play out there : p If I could actually think of all the games Ive missed, Id have a huge list : p

(@Magma you should totally play OoT)

That's... what I was getting at. The degree to how much and the way the Souls games achieve difficulty is completely different from those platform hell games

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/dip-one-s-toes-into
I generally don't make my own idioms.

Anyway I'll probably check out Undertale once people stop caring about it and who knows when that'll be depending on whether the game truly is the time transcending masterpiece people make it out to be or if it's just a fad.
Well, looks like Undertale found a way to keep itself relevant for a while longer.

Yeah I figure I am. But we can't play everything. I've played almost every Nintendo franchise available in America. (Even things like Cubivore) So I figure there's a crap ton of games I played that most people haven't.
So what are your favorite Non-tendo series so far?

Well I like Rayman, Sonic, The Original Spyro, Banjo-Kazooie, Dragon Quest, Pac-Man, Elder Scrolls, and many stand-a-lone titles like Glover.

Reactions: Rei
Not sure if they're popular but they do have a following so they should be even with their cross over with Phoenix Wright. Haven't played any Layton games but I have been very interested in them considering I don't play many puzzle or detective-like games. At most I've played like DanganRonpa and Puzzle Bobble(Bust-A-Move) so getting into Layton wouldn't be too big of a problem can't find any of his games, maybe Lady Layton would be a good choice to start out.

• Informative
Reactions: Rei
Back