Princess Shokora - The Full Story video

Liked for making a full video about this, but I'll watch it tomorrow. Seems like it could be interesting though.

I may have said this before in History class but upon the concepts of Shokora I once said the domesticated animal tells the story. The thoughts at the time. The innocence. The deeply pessimistic beginnings. In other words Shokora has almost godly representation like the thoughts of the time and the thought that hard work has to be done in order to make a living. Very real, yet only a theory am I right?

EDIT: The music is therapy rewarding you for your hard work, but it's great for non-gaming fans to listen to as well. The Wario cosplay is the funniest part.

Last edited:
I feel kind of bad now, for not even knowing who Shokora was for so long. And when I realised, I just thought "Oh, of course, that's the one from the ending in Wario Land 4." I never could've expected her character to be so rich.
It's super cool that you're doing these things!

So yeah, finally watched it. It's a pretty good analysis. Mostly similar to an article you wrote before, but still pretty good. The point about the memories representing parts of Shokora's life was neat, as was the concept that Wario got them so as to represent his memories of his journey through the Golden Pyramid and the linked locations.

Good job on the video!

"So is she like technically Wario's girlfriend? Just like Peach is Mario's girlfriend, and how Daisy is Luigi's girlfriend? It sure looks like it. Wario saves her, and she kisses him. Just like Mario and Peach. So they've got to technically be a couple. Some people say that Mona is Wario's girlfriend, but I never understood it. I don't recall Mona and Wario showing any type of affection towards one another. It just seems to be a fan couple, that people made up from the, "people are mean to those they like" thing. Princess Shokora and Wario seem like the real couple. And it'd make more sense too, because all the plumber bros have princesses as their girlfriends, so it'd be out of place to have a non-princess like Mona in the middle. And just basically, the couples could be Mario and Peach, Luigi and Daisy, Waluigi and Rosalina, and Wario and Shokora. The 3 princesses that everyone knows, and the one forgotten princess from Wario Land 4. And she's pretty as well."
- Comment made five days ago

kill me

Back