5c141db69b4473b532956dc30df6c1b5.jpg

Check out photos of WWE-inspired furry friends for National Teddy Bear Day!

@MonaWare

though on a more serious note, I really need to go and have a sit down with that particular era of wrestling since I haven't actually done so. That being said, I still think nwo was the better faction up until they ran it into the ground.

@Angler of Lake Asparagus I've tried to grow out my hair a few times but it always turns into dry straw. Hair advice pls???

Does anyone here is going to watch Dominion this saturday ?
It has fucking Kenny Omega vs Kazuchika Okada in a 2-3 falls match, Jericho vs Testuya Naito, Will Ospreay vs Hiromu Takahashi and The Bullet Club vs Rey Mysterio Hiroshi Tanahashi and Justin Thunder Liger among a lot of others exciting matches.

LOL NJPW is the only main wrestling promotion I'm following now (with some other japanese promotions and a little bit of ROH as well).

Vader passed away on monday after healing from heart surgery.

Rest in peace, Vader.
So I've heard... it's pretty hard for me to take in since I've been reading his twitter for like the past year or so and he was always showing so much spirit in trying to overcome his condition.

Yeah, same actually. I remember when he shared the scar from his surgery on twitter and celebrated. Was sad to learn this news.

He was a talented performer, not many men his size can pull off a moonsult, haha. I hear he was never accepted into wwe hall of fame before his passing, this makes me sad.

Mick Foley apparently pushed really hard to get him inducted when he first heard of his condition, specifically in hopes that he could be inducted within the limited time he had left, but I guess the message didn't get through. At least he'll pretty much assuredly get a posthumous induction now.

Mick Foley apparently pushed really hard to get him inducted when he first heard of his condition, specifically in hopes that he could be inducted within the limited time he had left, but I guess the message didn't get through. At least he'll pretty much assuredly get a posthumous induction now.
It's pretty interesting to see what the WWE Hall of Fame means to different people. A lot of people dismiss it as a sham Hall of Fame due to the celebrity wing and the fact that there is no actual "hall" you can go to.

That being said, it seems to mean something to certain wrestlers, and it seems fans enjoy seeing their heroes be recognized and celebrated.

Back