Rhythm Heaven!

Glowsquid

Mental midget
Diamond City Leader
Just curious, how many peeps here have played or are *gasp* fans of Nintendo SPD 1's other signature series?

I took a gamble with Fever despite usually hating rhythm games, and I'm glad I did. Game is brilliant.

Last edited:
I've only played the demo a great while back via Download play on the DS and internet on the Wii to go to the Nintendo Channel. It was neat and definitely full of personality along with a good art style.

Started with the DS game, and it has turned into one of my favorite games of all time. I quickly bought Rhythm Heaven Fever afterwards, and I even had the original GBA game, Rhythm Tengoku imported from Japan. The language barrier made things a bit tough at times, but I powered through that one.

Currently I've gotten all perfects on Tengoku and Heaven, still working on Fever.

Hellz ye, another of my favorite series (but I have a lot). I started with it on the DS installment, but was horrible at it at first.

Now, will this series get a hidden stage in Smash Wii U? Only a few days left to find out. (And it's looking unlikely...)

Litterally the only thing I was genuinely excited for in Smash 4 was the prospect of a Rhythm Heaven PC. I hope we at least get a stage.

but was horrible at it at first.

Oh man, I'm horrible at fever. Need 50 tries to clear the remixes. had to skip Monkey Watch and Remix 2. only game I've managed to perfect is built-to-scale, etc. ;-;

One thing I've noticed about Rhythm Heaven (and SPD 1's other games, really) is that they're designed to be as much fun to watch as they are to play.

I've played all three games and I love them! ^u^
I still have a copy of the japanese version of Fever...
Bought it, thinking I could play it on my Wii. Foolish me didn't know about region locks back then.
Oh, well. Maybe it'll be valuable one day.

I just wish there was a new game on 3DS.

Started with Fever, and it's one of the most brilliant games I ever played. It's much more involved than most rhythm games, and the art is quite nice to look at most of the time.

I got the DS game later. That one is fun too, though I think Fever is better. Sadly, I never played Rhythm Tengoku. Dang lack of an American release. Though the GBA has no region locking, and I see that it goes for a lower price than I thought it would, so who knows?

But really, I'm super excited about this! Finally there's a legit way to play stages from the GBA version!
And just think about the possibilities for DLC!
BUT I SWEAR TO GOD IF THIS GAME HAS ANOTHER TRANSLATION ISSUE AND DOESN'T GET RELEASED FOR ANOTHER HALF A YEAR OR SOMETHING THEN I SWEAR I'LL BREAK SOMEONE'S KNEE CAPS!
No pressure tho.

I unlocked all music in Smash Bros. Wii U, and there's no Rhythm Heaven music anywhere.

Is this because of rights issues with Tsunku?

Back