Rhythm Heaven!

Got this from FYeahRhythmHeaven at Tumblr:

An excerpt in Nintendo’s Financial Report for 2016, possibly hinting at a worldwide release maybe? (http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2015/150507e.pdf, pg. 3)
For “Nintendo 3DS,” the exclusive
“New
Nintendo 3DS/New Nintendo 3DS XL” title “Xenoblade Chronicles 3D,” and other first party titles such as “Rhythm
Tengoku (temp.)” and “New Fire Emblem Game (temp.)”

I have a feeling when Chris Pranger ran his mouth about localization costs and fanbases not realizing they're too niche, he was talking about the Best+.

Fact is, the games are expensive to localize and Fever didn't do well in the west. I'm not holding my breath.

Nintendo Direct announced for November 12.
Nintendo Badge Arcade also announced for the west.
Nintendo Badge Arcade trailer has Rhythm Heaven badges.
Rhythm Heaven The Best+ for the west is going to be confirmed in new direct?
I sure hope so, I won't need any other game in my life when it arrives.

I was about to call bullshit but then I noticed the wrestler tucked away in that left bottom corner

I very much hope that Direct is going to have a localization annoucement for The Best+. brb sacrifying goat

Wow, I guess Rhythm Heaven really is far too niche for NOA to announce in these things. Figures it wouldn't show up in this NA Direct.

(Also, just in case anyone had to know, Ringside is my least favorite level in Fever)

For reference, here it is:

The whole entire WarioWare gang is here! Now I really wish this game would make it here.

But man, I feel really bad for Rhythm Heaven in general.

I know that Smash Bros. doesn't dictate everything, but I think that the situation with the Sneaky Spirits enemy in Smash Run regarding a Rhythm Heaven character is similar to that of the Polar Bear with the Ice Climbers. As in, they probably did have an idea for a Rhythm Heaven character at some point, but couldn't get it to work out, so it phased out later. But come on, at least a stage would have been nice.

I wonder why Ashley would dance with little monkey's in the first place. Maybe this isn't Ashley at all but Ashley's evil(er) twin!

(EDIT) a tap dancing Ashley!? this is great!

Back