[Upcoming Game] Seems another Wario Land Spiritual Successor Has Been Announced...

I'm So glad that More People are Making Wario Land-Inspired Games;

and that It's not Just Pizza Tower anymore(seriously How many more years will we have to wait for that game?!) Now this Red-Skinned Beardo gives us Yet Another Wario Land-Esque Game that Ninten-Won't make;

Seriously; It's like they Only want to make Warioware games; If they make ANYTHING Related to Wario;

at this point; It's up to Fans of Wario land to make games inspired by it! even if it takes YEARS to come out(I'm looking at YOU, Pizza Tower!)

I don't see it happening too, but I'll hold out hope for at least some sort of reference. The Switch version of the Stanley Parable added a fair few Nintendo jokes, so I don't see why this game can't do that too.

I don't see it happening too, but I'll hold out hope for at least some sort of reference. The Switch version of the Stanley Parable added a fair few Nintendo jokes, so I don't see why this game can't do that too.
Really Where?

I Only remember the Narrator Mentioning the Nintendo Switch by name; but nothing else! Where are these "Nintendo Jokes" aside from Mentioning that the game was the Nintendo Switch port?!!

Really Where?

I Only remember the Narrator Mentioning the Nintendo Switch by name; but nothing else! Where are these "Nintendo Jokes" aside from Mentioning that the game was the Nintendo Switch port?!!

There's a newspaper labelled the New Donk Times with a Donkey Kong themed news story:

Also Mario shooting a panda in a picture

Attachments

• Stanley-Parable-panda-painting.jpg
    Stanley-Parable-panda-painting.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 171
I Love How it utilizes the Traversal between the Foreground & the Background; Just like the Highly Underrated VB Wario Land[they REALLY Should bring that featue back for a Future Wario Land game]

Yeah, I love this concept. It's a really cool thing to have in a Wario Land game. (Though I actually first came across this gimmick in an unrelated game: Shantae: Risky's Revenge; I haven't had a chance to play VBWL as of yet.)

I was previously not too interested in this or Pizza Tower but after how amazing Pizza Tower turned out I'm really excited about this wave of Wario Land spiritual successors. Antonblast is looking really good.

Downloaded the demo, tried starting it up, but I had another game active and my computer crashed 💀💀💀

Edit: I played it, It's Happy Hour! is on par, if not better than, its WL4 and PT equivalents, Hurry Up! and It's Pizza Time!

Last edited:
Back