*Smash Style* 356 Joins the Forum!

Call me Haiko. Game Designer-in-spare-Time
Hello there!
I joined these Forums because of 3 simple reasons: 1: I love Wario, his games, especially Wario World, and him in Brawl.
2: My old friend 607 brought me here :D
and 3: The Wario Land 3 Hack.

You see, I LOVE game design, every single aspect, like Gameplay, Graphics, Design, Concept, EVERYTHING.
I make games in my spare time, when I do not have any homework.

I hope I shall enjoy mysef on the forum made for my favorite Video Game Character! (though I hate they made him all about farts from Brawl and onwarts...)

Hello there!
I joined these Forums because of 3 simple reasons: 1: I love Wario, his games, especially Wario World, and him in Brawl. (though I hate they made him all about farts from Brawl and onwarts...)

What.

Also first

Also welcome

Also Gravity Falls maaaaaaan

I was just thinking... "I think we need more people interested in the hack. Wait! 356(I did not actually call him 356, but
I won't mention his IRL name before he does)! I should tell him about this, because I'm sure he likes Wario as much as I do!"
And so I did, and I'm very happy that he listened.

What other games have you made? I would like to check them out :)
I have never actually released a game, however I have made a very good Megaman 8-bit engine (on which I want to make an entire fan game of it) and it DOES have 1 stage, so I could give you an incomplete version if you want. Also I want to make a Wario Fan Game Based on Wario Land 4's Controls, but that's for another day.

And I often just make small little Mini-Games, which I guess you can compare their style to Angry Birds, only, well, different, I guess. EDIT: By that I mean: little small mini-stages.

I have never actually released a game, however I have made a very good Megaman 8-bit engine (on which I want to make an entire fan game of it) and it DOES have 1 stage, so I could give you an incomplete version if you want. Also I want to make a Wario Fan Game Based on Wario Land 4's Controls, but that's for another day.

And I often just make small little Mini-Games, which I guess you can compare their style to Angry Birds, only, well, different, I guess. EDIT: By that I mean: little small mini-stages.
Yeah, game maker's great, right?
I've spent so much time on just fun little games. The best is actually the programming in my opinion, above the playing of the result.

Back