So, does anyone ever think 'Wario could so easily win in this situation'?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
In regards to other television shows, video games, films, etc?

Because I have to say, when I watched the recent Doctor Who episode 'Time Heist' and they talked about how 'secure' the Bank of Karabraxos supposedly was, I thought 'Wario could probably rob this place easy'.

Guards? He's fought monsters by the hundreds or thousands. A few humans and their weapons would do absolutely sod all.

Flamethrowers? Come on, Wario sets HIMSELF on fire to solve puzzles. That's gonna do nothing of lasting value.

Telepathic monsters? Tougher, but come on, have you seen this guy's determination? He wouldn't have guilt, because he doesn't ever feel guilty about how he makes money. Guilt assumes he'd feel he did anything wrong. And even if he did, you can't do anything to anything to a zombie or other transformed non human.

I was honestly thinking that Wario could pretty much fight his way through the whole episode in minutes. Indeed, I was almost surprised that when the Doctor reached the Private Vault, that Wario hadn't got there first and wasn't already filling a few sacks of stolen treasure.

Anyone else think this about other TV shows and series and Wario?

No, I never really think that much about Wario outside of Wario games and this forums :p
Also, Wario doesn't really do things, right? He's a video game character.
If the player would be bad, Wario wouldn't reach the Private Vault at all. If the player would be a speedrunner, he would definitely beat the Doctor.

No, I never really think that much about Wario outside of Wario games and this forums :p
Also, Wario doesn't really do things, right? He's a video game character.
If the player would be bad, Wario wouldn't reach the Private Vault at all. If the player would be a speedrunner, he would definitely beat the Doctor.
He means Wario as the character, not the player.

I never really did think about that, when I watch something I really dont think about Wario. And I dont really play games anymore so...

You don't really play games anymore? Why not?
Well my 3DS got stolen and Iam waiting for Smash to come out for that sweet Smash Bros. 3DS XL. During that period I didnt game at all. Maybe one or two times an game on my phone but not much. But today I got some WII games and one of the is WarioWare Smooth Moves! yay

Well my 3DS got stolen and Iam waiting for Smash to come out for that sweet Smash Bros. 3DS XL. During that period I didnt game at all. Maybe one or two times an game on my phone but not much. But today I got some WII games and one of the is WarioWare Smooth Moves! yay
3ds got stolen? :eek: How? D:

There's this video on youtube, where old school video game characters battle with new school.

IMO, Wario should have been the ultimate undefeatable old school hero.
I mean really, in 2 & 3, he's completly indestructable!
Even his deaths to Rudy are just dreams!
With Waio there, Old School woud win without any problems at all

A gun would stun him, a bomb could set him on fire, dropping something from above could make him flat. But really, nothing can kill Wario when he is equiped with the invincibilaty power

Wanna know what's sad? I thought that about a scene that Wario is already in.

This just proves once again how bad Wario's representation in Brawl was.

He would never just be overpowered by a few tiny waddle dees. He'd beat the living daylight out of them!

And even if they managed to catch him off guard he wouldn't just stand there and let them get away with it! He'd run after them immediately!
Imagine if in Wario Land 2 instead of giving chase to the black sugar gang he just stood there and angrily jumped in place.
It's pathetic!

I mean what happened to his bike for pity sake? He has it in a later cutscene so why doesn't he use it?

Wanna know what's sad? I thought that about a scene that Wario is already in.

This just proves once again how bad Wario's representation in Brawl was.

He would never just be overpowered by a few tiny waddle dees. He'd beat the living daylight out of them!

And even if they managed to catch him off guard he wouldn't just stand there and let them get away with it! He'd run after them immediately!
Imagine if in Wario Land 2 instead of giving chase to the black sugar gang he just stood there and angrily jumped in place.
It's pathetic!

I mean what happened to his bike for pity sake? He has it in a later cutscene so why doesn't he use it?

I agree. He would've ran after them immediately.

My friend likes to talk about Death Battles between fictional characters. You know like that Screw Attack show. Wario could beat a crapton of characters easily. I have a hard time thinking of a character who would be an even match to Wario.

Back