So... how would you bring back Princess Shokora as a character?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
I mean, it's not like Nintendo would think too much about it (just see the babies and Dry Bowser in Mario Kart and other spinoffs if you want proof of that). But given she kind of died in Wario Land 4 (or maybe beforehand, depending on how 'mortal' the cat form was), it would raise interesting questions.

So if she was made a character in say, Mario Kart 9 or Mario Party 11 or Mario Tennis/Golf/Baseball/whatever, how would you justify it in 'canon'?

Personally, I'd say time travel. That's how they can justify baby characters (see, Partners in Time and Yoshi's Island DS) in modern spinoffs. And likely Dry Bowser too (go back to the point where he was still a skeleton and bring him to the present day). So maybe you'd go back a few thousand years to the point before the Golden Diva curse and then go from there.

What do you think?

I mean, it's not like Nintendo would think too much about it (just see the babies and Dry Bowser in Mario Kart and other spinoffs if you want proof of that). But given she kind of died in Wario Land 4 (or maybe beforehand, depending on how 'mortal' the cat form was), it would raise interesting questions.

So if she was made a character in say, Mario Kart 9 or Mario Party 11 or Mario Tennis/Golf/Baseball/whatever, how would you justify it in 'canon'?

Personally, I'd say time travel. That's how they can justify baby characters (see, Partners in Time and Yoshi's Island DS) in modern spinoffs. And likely Dry Bowser too (go back to the point where he was still a skeleton and bring him to the present day). So maybe you'd go back a few thousand years to the point before the Golden Diva curse and then go from there.

What do you think?

Just put her in and don't explain it in any way. You referenced the babies and Dry Bowser, this would work exactly like that.

Probably cause f his similarity to Bowser Jr. They look exactly the same. Hell Partners in Time even gave him a bandana to drive that home

Back