So what do you want from Wario Forums in future?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
As in, extra features, content, a new style, etc.

Personally, I'm still somewhat interested in setting up an actual info site for the series, though I'm torn between using a wiki or WordPress type CMS for it.

I'm also considering connecting the site to the Discord channel somehow, like allowing users to register through Discord or auto receive roles based on their usergroup here.

But other than that, I'm not sure. You can find a bunch of possible features here:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/categories/add-ons-1-x.28/?page=3

So is there anything you want to see added here?

Considering how perfect the layout is let's just go with new styles since we only have two of them.

Perhaps a 9-volt theme, a Shokora theme or any sort of golden pryamid/ golden diva theme. Just some ideas you can do what you want.

Add in some wario world enemies or bosses as emotes if it's possible or anything related to wario world.

So are you gonna get rid of the frog medal counter or do something with it. Having the pointless stagnant counter there kinda makes the site feel Beta-ish to me.

I can't think of a way to improve things around here. Things work great. More theme would be awesome, like 3rd Wario Bro said.

Maybe a black and red Virtual Boy theme.

I've seen these on other XenForo powered forums. I think people should get party hats on their avatars when it's their birthday.

Can we bring back the mood settings? And can we have a ¨preview¨ option for avatars and signatures? This will really help should I use a self-uploaded photo as profile pic again.

Can we bring back the mood settings? And can we have a ¨preview¨ option for avatars and signatures? This will really help should I use a self-uploaded photo as profile pic again.

Still waiting on that. Wish someone would release a XenForo plugin for moods already.

That would certainly be nice. Unfortunately, it seems times aren't too good for forums at the moment, for whatever reason.

Unfortunately @ notifications still don't work for me, which means I don't get the dopamine hit from seeing the red +# and thus significantly decrease my incentive to post

That was the whole reason I did the whole mass pings initiate sadface

Back