So who did you vote for in the Smash Bros Fighter Ballot?

I don't have to say who it was. Who's soda popinski?
Soda Popinski is a character in Punch out. He is featured as one of the enemy boxers that little mac must defeat to become world champion. He is a giant, russian soda addict.

Fun fact: In japan he was originally named Vodka Drunkinski but that was changed.
maxresdefault.jpg

I voted for Arle Nadja from the Puyo Puyo series.

Should have voted for Amitie instead, but I figured Arle might be a bit more well known, having come first and all.

I don't mean to discourage anyone, but are they going to put anymore 3rd parties in the game? I'm not against it (not that much) i was just wondering if sakurai was going to put more in said game.

I don't mean to discourage anyone, but are they going to put anymore 3rd parties in the game? I'm not against it (not that much) i was just wondering if sakurai was going to put more in said game.
Really not sure. I think if the most voted character is third party then they will try and get it in as long as it isn't someone like banjo who is advertising a competitors system.

I voted for Ashley twice a day until October 15th. Before you call me crazy, it doesn't take long at all to vote, probably 3-4 minutes to do both. if it did take long I'd only vote once.

Only voted on my free time.

• Paper Mario
  • Groose
  • Steve. (Minecraft)
Are the others I voted for, I think I voted for Banjo once.

Like Surrealbrain I voted for Arle Nadja from Puyo Puyo/Madou Monogatari fame, I didn't expect her to get in, but figured I'd show support anyway, because why the hell not.

I probably would have voted for Captain Syrup or 9-Volt if I actually trusted Smash with the Wario franchise, but I don't, at all, it's the only series where I DON'T ever want to have a playable Wario series character.

Like Surrealbrain I voted for Arle Nadja from Puyo Puyo/Madou Monogatari fame, I didn't expect her to get in, but figured I'd show support anyway, because why the hell not.

I probably would have voted for Captain Syrup or 9-Volt if I actually trusted Smash with the Wario franchise, but I don't, at all, it's the only series where I DON'T ever want to have a playable Wario series character.

Now THAT's an unpopular opinion! I agree with you however, they suit the assist trophies way better (or even stage hazards).

I actually think that several Wario charas could work well as fighters, but after how much they bastardized Wario I'm not hopeful that they would do better with anyone else, just keep the Kat & Ana Assist Trophy around and I'm already more then happy.

Back