So who did you vote for in the Smash Bros Fighter Ballot?

In all honesty I'd rather see who people really voted for this smash thing. Since it isn't really something to take seriously as it's all suggestions. If I wanted to be honest I'd rather have King K Rool in it and not just a smash hat.

Since most people probably voted for characters that'd been impossible to get in in the first place so the ballet must have looked funny to Nintendo.

Too bad Bayonetta won. Think of it, the last three DLC characters were awful. We got two 3rd parties, and one Advertisement for fates. Lol.

The 3rd parties were supposed to remain small or it would quote "Not feel like a Nintendo game", but here we are! Never ever trust what that man says. I'd rather well known characters from Nintendo, such as Paper Mario (who would in fact not be a clone.) and others.

It'd be really cool to actually get a first party character but the only one I could really think of getting in is King K Rool or perhaps another zelda character like Girahim(who pretty much got debunked since he's an assist trophy.)

Still think the decision with Bayo was really rad, she's an interesting and fun character and nintendo has welcomed her with open arms. It's really also one of the more famous series for the wii u currently out, Bayonetta 2 which also comes with 1 so that's something.

I still think they should have swapped out Corrin for another ballot character. I mean sure, he's got some interesting abilities. But K Rool or the likes would have just as interesting attacks and abilities, and actually be someone the public wants as a character too.

At least Bayonetta is an interesting choice, albeit one I suspect can't genuinely have won the ballot.

The one who pretty much won the ballet is probably something like goku being honest here. Bayo was probably the only reasonable choice being that high. Corrin being in is a surprise since it's another FE character but one thing to remember is that FE is a huge deal in Japan which could be a reason in it's own. Definitely would have been cool for K Rool to actually be playable.

I voted for Foreman Spike and Waluigi, only two because I couldn't count on more internet devices.
Couldn't of said it better myself, you beat me to it! And another little fun fact, The original arcade version of "Punch-Out!!" Had an Italian fighter Named... Ready for it? Pizza Pasta... Yea that's a thing. I also Just voted For Aran Ryan
053.jpg
(An Irish Fighter from Super Punch out and Punch out for the wii, he is extremely energetic and Wild.) to stay on topic.
Anyone from Punch-Out could have make it there, even Doc Louis. (Although Glass Joe could be only an assist trophy)

I didn't vote for anyone because online polls of this nature have always been dumb throughout the whole history of the popular internet. In 1999, Time magazine had a poll for Man of the Century and some of the top contenders were Jesus Christ, Adolf Hitler, Eric Cartman, and Ric Flair. At one point Mick Foley was on top but he was removed.

Last edited:
At one point Mick Foley was on top but he was removed.
What? Come on, guys. After falling off that steel cage through a table, then climbing back onto the cage and getting chokeslammed through it, followed by getting chokeslammed onto thumbtacks, I think this man deserves to stay on that damn list.

That reminds me when Mountain dew held a poll for which was the best flavor, John cena, Hitler did nothing wrong and a lot of other dumb things were on top, lol.

The internet shouldn't be trusted with their own votes, just have a pre-set vote! such as this!

WHO SHOULD BE IN SMASH?! WELCOME TO THE SMASH BALLOT! PLEASE VOTE BELOW.
ALL OF NINTENTO'S BEST CHARACTERS!

• ASHLEY
  • PAPER MARIO
  • KING K ROOL
  • INKLING
Only a few select characters can be voted. in an Earth that went with this, Paper Mario won, Ashley 2nd place.

Paper Mario and Ashley JOIN THE BRAWL!

I voted for:

Karate Joe
"Someone" from Rhythm Heaven
Porky Minch
Paper Mario
Professor Layton (better 3rd party rep than Cloud and Bayo)
Sceptile
9-Volt

Back