So... why does Terrormisu look like Princess Peach?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Did we ever get an answer to this? It's certainly not a menacing look for an antagonist, and it does feel like it comes out of left field, even for a game as wacky as Wario Master of Disguise.

So... what is the story here? Why portray the evil world destroying demon as a middle aged Peach cosplayer?

As much as people like to joke, there may be an explanation to this. Terrormisu is an ancient demon, correct? So, it would make sense it can shapeshift. Terrormisu probably knows who Wario is, or somehow "analyzed" Wario. So then, the demon would know Wario fancies peach, and the demon takes on the form of an uglier version, a parody of peach, in order to simply disturb Wario. Or perhaps it knows of Princess Peach and wants to look similiar to her, or terrorize any Mushroom Kingdom folks who might cross its path. :warioewalt:

All I can think of is that the Silver Zephyr show airs on televisions in the Mario Universe, meaning that in "reality" it's just simply a TV show made by producers in the Mario world. Given that Peach is famous both as a celebrity, sports star and political figure, they were probably just parodying her appearance, similar to how a lot of media in the actual real world features parodies of certain real life people. In other words, the producers of the Silver Zephyr just wanted the demon villain to parody Peach's appearance.

This is just me, but somehow her ¨Peach¨ form makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. Maybe that's why they decided to make her look that way. As for an in-universe explaination, I don't know.

Wario fancies peach

Has this ever been shown in any canon source? If yes, then where? I can't remember Wario liking Peach in any game.

This is just me, but somehow her ¨Peach¨ form makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. Maybe that's why they decided to make her look that way. As for an in-universe explaination, I don't know.

Has this ever been shown in any canon source? If yes, then where? I can't remember Wario liking Peach in any game.
It has only been directly showcased on the comic series Mario vs. Wario. He does try to steal a huge Peach statue in Wario Land, though he just wanted it for ransom money.

Last edited:
It is either:

A joke from the developers.

A joke from the show producers.

A accidental similiarity like in the case from Daisy and Azaela or Queen Merelda and that green haired Zelda Girl.
It is just because of the pink dress and blonde hair.
There are some distinctives in appearance like the glasses, fan, red dress, different hair style, different bodybuild and true face.

Back