I say go for it. If you’re a bit too shy to do it soon, give her little hints that you like her every now and then. She’s already comfortable around you judging from the casual talks you have at the library. Sure, she might be a bit uncomfortable since love is a sensitive subject, but it won’t be as bad if she was a random girl that didn’t know you. After you tell her your feelings, say something like, “I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I understand if you don’t feel the same way.” to show that you care about their feelings too. Just make sure to be true to yourself and tell her what you like about her, it’ll feel genuine and be more comfortable for her. Another good thing to do is to have high hopes, but low expectations, so if she says no, you’re fine with that, but if she says yes, the happiness you will feel will be much greater. If things don’t work out, that’s ok, you still will have her as a friend. Who knows, maybe she feels the same way, but she just isn’t ready for a relationship yet. You will never know until you try.

The file type shown in the browser and the actual file type for the file don't necessarily have to be the same. For instance, I could make it so https://warioforums.com/warioland.txt is actually a movie about Wario Land 4, and the browser wouldn't actually care.
I honestly had a feeling that this was the case, but part of me wanted to believe that a moving .jpeg was possible. Even still, it surprised me that animated pfp's are supported.

Nor would anyone here.

Either way, it's good to keep in mind that file formats are at best a suggestion, and something you shouldn't rely on to safe online either.

Back