Some of my WarioWare fan art!

jughead

Wario Fan Supreme
These are all in slightly different styles, I've been trying out quite a lot of different stuff lately in my art. I've attached them chronologically, hope you guys enjoy!

MONAAAA.png

A slightly creepy Mona, suits the season. Always found her Mega Microgame$ depiction to be somewhat unnerving...I do prefer that above her current overly cutesy self, plus it inspired some art!
View attachment Webp.net-compress-image.jpg
This here's Mona Pizza! I thought I'd redraw the Mona Pizza logo. You can tell I'd got a bit more of a hang of her design here... I actually colorpicked from the box's sprite!
View attachment volt shading.png
Not much to say except...the UI of Mega Microgames has inspired me once again. Oh, and I referenced this off of an image of Bart Simpson. Oh, and Twisted inspired my shading here. Oh, and I don't think I know what "not much to say" means. Really happy with this tho! It pops more than a majority of my stuff. Could make a nice sticker?
finalHALFaizekojug.png

Yes, I'm counting this as a Wario fanwork. Shut up.
Alright, I tried to replicate Ko's style here! And the chibi style. Think both went alright, chibi turned out surprisingly convincing, Ko's style I ought to practice more.
samus and jimmy t 2.png

This is actually inspired by a Nintendo tweet! Also bittersweetly accepting this is the best Jimmy I'll ever draw, it's all downhill from here, this is my peak as a Jimmy T. artist...
Oh yeah, I need this team up game. Like, instantly. Nintendo.

View attachment bg.png
Ok, I actually really like how this one went! Mona's Game & Wario outfit rocks. Also, no, I didn't just reuse the exact same head between 4.1 and 4.2 with minor changes! That'd be absurdly lazy. Ha... Think I'm really getting the hang of Mona by now. Maybe a cue to actually draw someone else for once?

In conclusion, 3 is the best pet.

These are great! Jughead looks really cute in the modern WW style. I think it would make a nice sticker too.

Love the one with Jimmy and Samus, lol. By any chance was this inspired by the social media posts that Nintendo made that depicted Jimmy in the Metroid microgame from GIT? Regardless, Jimmy/Samus is my new favorite Nintendo ship, lmao.

These are great! Jughead looks really cute in the modern WW style. I think it would make a nice sticker too.

Love the one with Jimmy and Samus, lol. By any chance was this inspired by the social media posts that Nintendo made that depicted Jimmy in the Metroid microgame from GIT? Regardless, Jimmy/Samus is my new favorite Nintendo ship, lmao.
Thank you so much!! And yeah lol it's based on that post

Back