Sonic the Hedgehog Thread

unknown-2.png
I drew these as a joke with my friends on Discord last night... I really hate this design...

His movie design has been leaked via a marketing firm.
image0.png

image0-1.jpg

imageproxy_3.jpg

Honestly, this isn't outright terrible or anything, but I still don't like it that much. Seriously I just wished here they just simply embraced the absurdity full on and simply stuck closer to his Sega design instead of going for this uncanny and IMO completely pointless compromise.

Last edited:
I have my doubts due to how expensive and time consuming it would be to redo whatever they already have done.

If itsn't just a troll playing the long game, I'm going to assume that guy heard about how Ridley Scott replaced Kevin Spacey in that movie on a very short notice and didn't realize animation Doesn't Work That Way

steve (@stephenstweets_) Tweeted:
Sonic movie revisions looking clean https://t.co/wY28mmtUjW

(Cute video)

Sounds like there could be revisions happening? Or at least people believe there are? Or is just using a joke for the sake of the video. Dunno, am not saying anyone is wrong cuz I havent really been following this as much as others.

If itsn't just a troll playing the long game, I'm going to assume that guy heard about how Ridley Scott replaced Kevin Spacey in that movie on a very short notice and didn't realize animation Doesn't Work That Way
There's also the fact of the matter that they were pretty much forced to rework the movie since Kevin Spacey was too controversial and so the only other alternatives would've been to either release the movie to an extreme amount of controversy or not release it at all.

Back