Stuff you're proud to have lost

Have you lost something with pride?

• No, everything I ever lost was dear to me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I never lost anything!

• Honestly, I can't remember! huehuehue

• Total voters
I thought I had lost my anxiety, but it seems to be gradually getting worse again and I have no idea why.

Last edited:
I'm proud of myself that I don't have to fool myself any longer about my introvert real-life self and how I no longer feel the urge to ¨fit in.¨

Some of these posts make me feel bad for the posters. :/

How can being proud or glad about something make you feel bad?

How can being proud or glad about something make you feel bad?
I can think of two different ways: firstly, someone saying they lost something I deem important. For example, someone might say they are proud to have lost their virginity, while I know that they are not married. That would make me feel bad, because I think they lost something important. Secondly, a bad experience becoming apparent through a story. For example, someone might say they are glad to have lost their ties to religion. That would make me feel bad because them being glad for it must mean they have had a bad experience because of or related to their religion, which is quite unfortunate, and sad.

I can think of two different ways: firstly, someone saying they lost something I deem important. For example, someone might say they are proud to have lost their virginity, while I know that they are not married. That would make me feel bad, because I think they lost something important. Secondly, a bad experience becoming apparent through a story. For example, someone might say they are glad to have lost their ties to religion. That would make me feel bad because them being glad for it must mean they have had a bad experience because of or related to their religion, which is quite unfortunate, and sad.

Oh, I think I know what you mean. But I had no bad experience regarding religion. And for those other things, these are just things that have changed in my life and I feel glad for how they turned out to be.

It took me quite the time to have gained enough courage to tell people when I don't like to be among them. Until recently, I just didn't have the courage to tell people that I just want to be left alone. I was scared that they would be upset about it. But now I just tell it to them in a friendly manner, and luckily they respect my desire to be alone, which is something I appreciate and pursue most of the time. (I'm not quite the extrovert IRL.)

Back