Super Smash Bros Ultimate Version 3 coming tomorrow

Yeah, Nintendo doesn't exactly do much moderation for things like custom stages. Even when they did do it for things in previous games it was more random than anything else.

I knew people are going to have horny ideas with the stage builder like DIY's Game Maker.

And for Joker, I honestly he should guest star Mortal Kombat 11 instead. I want to pit him against Kronika!

Not to mention he plays like a broken Cloud, instead of getting something similar to Little Mac's KO Punch for no work like Cloud.
He gets a full buff to everything for abusing counters, eating projectiles, and just playing bad.
He reminds me of how OP Bayonetta was, and I feel this will continue to be a problem with the later DLC characters.

He doesn't fit in (although neither does Snake, Cloud, Bayonetta, or even Ryu) and has a pretty janky design overall.
I'm pretty spooked for Smash going forward.

Not to mention he plays like a broken Cloud, instead of getting something similar to Little Mac's KO Punch for no work like Cloud.
He gets a full buff to everything for abusing counters, eating projectiles, and just playing bad.
He reminds me of how OP Bayonetta was, and I feel this will continue to be a problem with the later DLC characters.

He doesn't fit in (although neither does Snake, Cloud, Bayonetta, or even Ryu) and has a pretty janky design overall.
I'm pretty spooked for Smash going forward.
That was the worst take I've ever heard. Joker (and Smash 4 Bayonetta post-patch) is in no way OP. Just learn to exploit his weaknesses.

Last edited:
That was the worst take I've ever heard. I mean in MORTAL KOMBAT. Joker (and smash 4 Bayonetta post-patch) is in no way OP. Just learn to exploit his weaknesses.

Obviously it's taking things at face value early on.
When the every character drops there will be complaints because of face value advantages.
(King K. Rool, etc etc.)

After playing against him for about a week it's defintely changed, but that's par for the course.
Snake's Side-B still gets LOADS of complaints because at face value "Nikita is op af"

So aside from Joker being kinda a neat character I am very underwhelmed with the new version. Personally I don't find the shared content to be a significant improvement to previous things like it outside the fact that you can share things like miis and stuff. And posting videos is leaps and bounds better than the no SD card sympathy replay share. Unless you choose to view new right after posting you can't find you own stuff without memorizing the IDs and at least let me follow people for Buddha's sake. Hopefully they'll improve this stuff, until then I won't make much use of it. But at least Smash replays are back on the internet.

Okay I just noticed there IS a search option to find your own content that i didn't notice. Just needed to put that out there since no one corrected me

Back