The 21st: New Wario Game for NX?

Greedy Trickster

Long, tan, and handsome.
The NX is rumored to be revealed this Friday, the 21st.

The 21st is Wario's 24th Anniversary.

Look, we all know Wario won't have a launch title for the NX.

But for the next few days, can we all pretend that it's possible and get our hopes up for nothing? It'd be really fun before crippling reality sets in once again.

Sad wah.

Game and Wario Gallery!
A mediocre game that most will be infatuated with for being technologically savy. Though Wario fans will be displeased as it is more about the console's gimmick than Wario aside from a few great games on the disc/cartridge.
That's how i see it.

Warioware : Eyeballs! VR based...loljk

If we were to ever get a Wario launch title I'm certain it would be a Warioware title, having the ware cast back in action with fun games showing off the new capabilities of the NX system. The joke about Warioware : Eyeballs is that the next Warioware would be a VR game, like one idea I had was seeing the world through Ashley's eyes and you'll have to add the right ingredients to your (her) next spell!

Other than that Warioware would be the best title! easy to pick up, easy to learn, easy to have fun!

If we don't get a new Wario platformer I hope he's in the NX 3D Mario title as a playable character considering it's supposed to be "big"... hopefully it breaks the NSMB Syndrome the series has had for this past generation.

Just make him play more like Wario World than SM64 in that case, Shoulder Bash or riot.

Back